Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I like that you can still find old stuff that you may have missed when you are done with the new quest. I finally found the Super Senses skill and got one more Hero point.

I have trouble unlocking Harley's Den though. Whenever I accompany the cop to Porkher Row I just get Lolly's pusdsy cat quest, which I can't solve since I took Super Seducer at the start.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I like that you can still find old stuff that you may have missed when you are done with the new quest. I finally found the Super Senses skill and got one more Hero point.

I have trouble unlocking Harley's Den though. Whenever I accompany the cop to Porkher Row I just get Lolly's pusdsy cat quest, which I can't solve since I took Super Seducer at the start.
Ask Lois for a tip about Harley.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

Acquiring several new super-powers not chosen at the start of the game (beyond Super-Senses) should become available in the next update. It's true that for the moment, Harley's den can only be found if Super-Agility was chosen at the beginning but eventually, game updates will catch up with this shortfall.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I am not very familiar with DC canon but according to this game isn't Wonder Woman a proto-Nazi? In her intro WW said she is a virgin because she wants to ensure the purity of her race. How is this different from official Nazi ideologue? The Aryan Master Race theory that claims Aryan blood got polluted by inferior races, in other words Aryan women are forbidden to mix with lesser races which is exactly the same thing WW does. This is the reason behind why Nazis of this game attempt to prevent her return to Ancient Greek, so that her superior race won't alter the present time.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I am not very familiar with DC canon but according to this game isn't Wonder Woman a proto-Nazi? In her intro WW said she is a virgin because she wants to ensure the purity of her race. How is this different from official Nazi ideologue? The Aryan Master Race theory that claims Aryan blood got polluted by inferior races, in other words Aryan women are forbidden to mix with lesser races which is exactly the same thing WW does. This is the reason behind why Nazis of this game attempt to prevent her return to Ancient Greek, so that her superior race won't alter the present time.
Interesting take. I didn't think that far into it to be honest, it was just a joke since she's fighting nazis.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Interesting take. I didn't think that far into it to be honest, it was just a joke since she's fighting nazis.
Guys, continuity error here. The WW image in the game is Gal Gadot. So our reference is the movie. In the movie she was fighting WW I Germans. Nazis didn't even exist yet.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Guys, continuity error here. The WW image in the game is Gal Gadot. So our reference is the movie. In the movie she was fighting WW I Germans. Nazis didn't even exist yet.
In the DC verse, I believe she initially fought nazis. Since I decided to introduce Stroheim as a bad guy, I chose to keep that in her game version.
My game has its own lore! lol

MrMeatMeat

Dec 14, 2018
She-Hulk counts on you guys to drown the recent rubbish review by WhinyPhoenix...

View attachment 1848530
I'm not a fan of the She-Hulk design for this game. Before I start I want to clarify that this is my opinion on her current design and some things I don't like about it.

What I like
+ When it comes to the color palette of her hair and skin. I like it, it's perfect for me and I wouldn't change it.
+ Her physique is almost perfect, she has a very muscular body(which I do love to see) that is balanced well. What I mean is how she is tall enough that her frame doesn't look scrunched with muscles. I would probably say that the breasts look too big but I think it may be the pose she has in this image.
+ The face is surprisingly good, it gives a cute impression that I think wouldn't look too good normally on hulking characters.

What I dislike
- While I do think that she should continue to wear a one-piece hero outfit. I dislike the pattern and color of the outfit very much. There isn't a clear structure on how it should look. The lightning bolts look like they were put willy-nilly with no thought of where they should go, there is also how it's too thin making it look more like roots or cracks on a sidewalk. The only two colors on the costume that reminds me of a can of Monster Energy(Maybe she is secretly sponsored?), it just doesn't look good in general and doesn't fit her.
- The hair rub's me the wrong way. While it does look good with the face, it just doesn't fit the brute strength character that she-hulk is. The color, shortness, and how it fits the hero are large misses for me.

My final thoughts
Overall I don't think this won't do anything and probably was a waste of time to post. But I really do hope that at least the outfit does change as I could live with the hair, the outfit I really can't for how horrid it is.

Reactions: jak1165

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
It doesn't seem relevant to me because Wonder Woman in the comics and other media has had fights in both the first and second world wars, since in that period her villain Ares was very powerful. And well this game has its own continuity.

Now if eventually Epiclust wants to put more Wonder Woman lore it would be great to see the island of the Amazons, if you know what I mean :sneaky:

80016fcc2cce3605eee42eece1bc0982.jpg

1654396384814.png

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody know how to access the triad, mayor's house, and sirens? Can't for the life of me figure it out

testyv1

May 14, 2020
Pretty sure that unskippable slow-motion camera pans are outlawed by the Geneva Conventions or at the very least extremely annoying...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What I dislike
- While I do think that she should continue to wear a one-piece hero outfit. I dislike the pattern and color of the outfit very much. There isn't a clear structure on how it should look. The lightning bolts look like they were put willy-nilly with no thought of where they should go, there is also how it's too thin making it look more like roots or cracks on a sidewalk. The only two colors on the costume that reminds me of a can of Monster Energy(Maybe she is secretly sponsored?), it just doesn't look good in general and doesn't fit her.
Thanks for your output but the outfit was submitted as a poll to my patrons and they chose it (over a more conventional She-Hulk purple and white outfit)... However, when and if she appears in the game, she might end up changing outfit through the course of the game to this:

shehulkcostume03.png

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes