EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm playing two routes. Good and Evil.
In the good path the sexiest prisoner mission is showing win.
In the evil route the sexiest prisoner mission is showing fail.
But the thing is I didn't see a line or an image of that mission. I didn't even know it existed.
How to complete that Mission and unlock the lex Luthor scene in Gallery
The gallery should not be affected. The decision in that mission to continue fucking Dani or not is what influences the win/fail of the mission, but Sexy Luthor has already been fucked anyway.
If you have a win or a fail status on that mission, it means you completed it.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
anyone else having trouble accessing the incest patch? I'm getting 403 fobidden when i click the link.

Aug 6, 2020
This game is much better than the last one.
If you ever make a fifth game I hope it's similar to battle of the bulges with a more weird science nerd protagonist that turned himself to a super stud character with cameos of the last four protagonist. That would be cool!

Reactions: EpicLust

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Mainly by waiting for a version of the game where that can be done in the regular way.
It is kind of hard to cheat as the RenPy port for Android does not provide for the console. Nothing Epiclust can do about that.
Thanks for the clarification..

Suoshi

Feb 8, 2020
Will there possibly be breast expansion in this game? Would kinda fit with a superpower :D

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
This game is much better than the last one.
If you ever make a fifth game I hope it's similar to battle of the bulges with a more weird science nerd protagonist that turned himself to a super stud character with cameos of the last four protagonist. That would be cool!
By a very small margin of difference, the idea of a game with an Olympic sports theme almost won, there it could be a stud competition, like a battle of the bulges but with more competitors and with much stronger girls, in order to have intergender contest. It would be ideal in the future.

Now that I think about it, any future epiclust game would work excellent with a wrestling or bodybuilding theme lol, because of the physique and style of his characters

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I mean, the WWE basically got an entire generation of dudes telling each other to "suck it" and somehow it wasn't the gayest thing ever. Absolute mad lads

EpicLust if you want to actually make this game, hit me up, I could easily write a script out for you lmao

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I mean, the WWE basically got an entire generation of dudes telling each other to "suck it" and somehow it wasn't the gayest thing ever. Absolute mad lads

EpicLust if you want to actually make this game, hit me up, I could easily write a script out for you lmao
Chill dude lets play the end of this one first. As much as I appreciate the 'attitude age' humor.

Reactions: EpicLust
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes