slickricks

Jun 13, 2020
EpicLust, once again, you rule. Keep doing what you're doing, and don't let any forum complainers tell you otherwise. Thank you.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There are really very few reviews for this game, and the latest one is a 1-star review, I count on you guys to drown that rubbish review with more positive ones!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Also, there's an Easter Egg related to the henchman called "Wilhelm" if anyone can find it...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
LOL, the women dance for you in the beginning, but you've accomplished nothing to earn it. It's kind of a turn off for women to just throw themselves at you. Oh well, no biggie. I get it, good for a quick fap, but still, there's no mindfuck, but still hot, but lacking the mental fuckery stimulation if you know what I mean.

Still, fun game so far and good funny writing! Very enjoyable.

EDIT: The scene with Black Widow and Emma Frost, seems like it would be better if it happened way later in the game, after you've accomplished some missions or something. I get it, your mc has a big dick and they're going crazy over you, but still, there's no obstacle or anything.

LOL DAMN THAT WAS FAST.. hahah.. Already? Interesting.

View attachment 2150024

It's better if women play hard to get. BUT, they subtley show small signs that they're mesmerized by the MC's cock, like they're trying to resist it, but maintain their composure, but over time, they eventually break down. In the above scene, they break down way too fast IMO. You literally get two powerful superhoines on your dick without doing anything. What? lol ... Maybe that's the point of the MC's existence, but corrupting the women that fast doesn't make for good gameplay IMO. Where's the tease? TEASE is everything, the journey.
The initial scene with Emma Frost and the Black Widow is not really about the MC's cock but about the rivalry between them and getting the MC to say who's the most beautiful...

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Jinxed *-*

Nov 5, 2022
You need to have Super-Agility and Super-Combat as superpowers. Train with Wonder Woman and the Black Widow at the gym to acquire these superpowers.
Hey EpicLust, I'm having the same issues. I have both of those super powers as upgraged as they can be and played through all the events and it still doesn't trigger for me

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey EpicLust, I'm having the same issues. I have both of those super powers as upgraged as they can be and played through all the events and it still doesn't trigger for me
This is the line of code that triggers the Special Event:
if mission04win and mcagility >= 1 and mccombat >= 1 and seenstroheimwonder == False:

So if it's not triggering, one of these variables is not what it should be... Check their values in the console.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jinxed *-*

Jinxed *-*

Nov 5, 2022
This is the line of code that triggers the Special Event:
if mission04win and mcagility >= 1 and mccombat >= 1 and seenstroheimwonder == False:

So if it's not triggering, one of these variables is not what it should be... Check their values in the console.
tysm! checked and I wasn't done with mission 4. triggered after (y)

Reactions: EpicLust

Titaniumlycan

May 9, 2018
Does anyone have a working patch for android ive done everthing right but it seems the apk version dosent want to read the game file i get "landboy" when captin milf its first doing the introduction

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Preview pic of the Comic/VN that will be available to my patrons next month in lieu of an update for Cockham.
Eliot squares off with Chun-Li and Tina Armstrong in the "Dead or Aroused" arena in Tokyo!

View attachment 2120970
Will this be made available for free or your non-$20 patreon tiers? Especially the "Epic fan" tier?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, according to the regular schedule, one week later for 10$, etc... And it will eventually land here, either in the game or comics section, I'm not sure where to submit it...
I think I broke the game, I can go to Arkham for the first test but then I can only go somewhere using the map in the morning. Any other time of the day the city map does nothing, if I open it I have to rollback to do anything, so I'm effectively stuck. I'm probably going to start over from the start and hope for the best but figured that's something you might want to know about.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I think I broke the game, I can go to Arkham for the first test but then I can only go somewhere using the map in the morning. Any other time of the day the city map does nothing, if I open it I have to rollback to do anything, so I'm effectively stuck. I'm probably going to start over from the start and hope for the best but figured that's something you might want to know about.
How about pressing ctrl key while on the evening map, maybe that will help, otherwise, I don't know what's happened in your gameplay for this issue to creep in.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So, still no one has identified the Easter Egg related to henchman Wilhelm?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So, still no one has identified the Easter Egg related to henchman Wilhelm?
Not me in this case, but I may have identified a slight problem should you ever plan to commercially release your game in Germany. Although they've become a bit more lenient with those symbols lately.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Not me in this case, but I may have identified a slight problem should you ever plan to commercially release your game in Germany. Although they've become a bit more lenient with those symbols lately.
The game doesn't make the apology of nazism, au contraire...
It's illegal to display nazi symbols in Germany but fictional depictions in movies, etc are perfectly allowed. The Germans have no intentions of ERASING their History and nazism is part of it.

Reactions: fukudamayuko

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi guy's great game ! I have some problems to trigger the Arkham and She hulk part did already the mission 04 have strenght 2 I am on the good path
Help would be apreciated.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi guy's great game ! I have some problems to trigger the Arkham and She hulk part did already the mission 04 have strenght 2 I am on the good path
Help would be apreciated.
Go to Lara's room during the day to meet she-hulk.

Reactions: xapican

Jostlerus

May 6, 2017
your game files have a quirk

events sometimes gives you inventory and story progression, yet if you save game in the middle of event it loads onto the map screen, your save file ends up missing items necessary for the game,only solution is to not save during an event. game designer could attempt to make this a permanent feature, to resolve the issue.

save during aliens loose hitler's balls game progress, or save during nazi and loose ww impregnation

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes