twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
You've got be either a very good boy (+5 hero or more) or a very naughty boy (+1 villain or more) on the Superhero-Supervillain scale visible on the stats screen.
Makes sense, however I am not sure what to do to trigger it. Go to sleep or what exactly?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You've got be either a very good boy (+5 hero or more) or a very naughty boy (+1 villain or more) on the Superhero-Supervillain scale visible on the stats screen.
It will trigger automatically during your sleep eventually.

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
what to do in anal invaders? I met with Skully, go to Harley and that it, no progres

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Thanks for the answer.
But I meant a full-fledged update (0.2.4 or what number it will have there), but you will release it in November, after all, you won’t abandon the wonderful love story of a tenant and a landlady for as much as 2 months? ;)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
View attachment 2157942
not usefull information at all. If I return to the PD - it's the same dialogues as always.
You need to go on the beat to Barr Town with Captain Sawyer if you haven't already done so then. But normally, this hint should only appear if you have done so, so it's weird.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the answer.
But I meant a full-fledged update (0.2.4 or what number it will have there), but you will release it in November, after all, you won’t abandon the wonderful love story of a tenant and a landlady for as much as 2 months? ;)
Yes I will, the note states that I did something else and the Patreon reward for November is a short VN/comic, therefore not an update to Cockham.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes