EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Changelog for v0.3 by the way:

- Introduction of Supergirl (Lesbian scene with Powergirl, HANDJOB and VAGINAL SEX, meet Poison Ivy).
- Extension of the Audit Girl Jacuzzi scene (SEX, +1 Villain pt available).
- Mind Control level 1 training with Emma Frost on the Villain Route.
- Fight with Wonder Woman (ANAL SEX, +1 Super-Combat on the Hero Route).
- Sexy gym scene with Captain MILF ending Game Level 1.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Not here. Beginning of next year for you pirates.
Well, i will be glad even if a new update is released only for Patreons - it means the game is developing and improving, and unlike many devs, you are not only milking your sponsors.
In general, we are not pirates, but noble robbers. ;)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Well, i will be glad even if a new update is released only for Patreons - it means the game is developing and improving, and unlike many devs, you are not only milking your sponsors.
In general, we are not pirates, but noble robbers. ;)
10$ patrons just received v0.3 today (non-patrons can still join and receive it too of course).
- 22nd December: 5$ patrons will receive it
- 29th December: 2$ patrons will receive it
- 5th January: public release for cheapskates ;)

Andre3k0000

Dec 22, 2022
hey guys i’m stuck. it won’t let me start anal invaders. it says go to the ccpd in the evening to start the mission but it doesn’t start. any help?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
hey guys i’m stuck. it won’t let me start anal invaders. it says go to the ccpd in the evening to start the mission but it doesn’t start. any help?
Go on the beat to Barr Town with Captain Sawyer first.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I feel like im stuck, how do i continue the arkham story? just keeps showing me round then i wake up
From the code:
"I need some strong drug to control She-Hulk." if questhulk and spokemayorshehulk and visitedarkham and sawbreasteval == False and sawmuscleeval == False:
Meaning
- you completed the She-Hulk quest
- you spoke to the mayor about She-Hulk
- you visited Arkham before
- you did none of the psych evaluations at Arkham

Reactions: xapican

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey guys, the WW event won't start for me :( What did i do wrong?
if mission04win and mcagility >= 1 and mccombat >= 1 and seenstroheimwonder == False: is the line that triggers the special event. So, as you can see, you need super-agility and super-combat to be at least 1 as well as debriefing mission04. Train with wonder woman and the black widow at the gym to acquire these super-powers.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
guys i keep redoing the sexy luthor prison quest but it always end in failure. is there a way to win??

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
guys i keep redoing the sexy luthor prison quest but it always end in failure. is there a way to win??
It's not particularly important to win or fail that mission, the outcome is about whether you gain an evil point or not really.
Sexy Luthor will escape no matter what.

Reactions: zapallbugs
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes