xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great Update, loved WW scenes, lol how to trigger Supergirl by the way ? I am on Superhero route

Reactions: EpicLust

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You have to complete the She-Hulk arc first, then it will trigger automatically.
Thank's for the Head Up, Ok I'll load an oldersave because I had completed the She Hulk in the version before
Great Game I enjoy to the Fullest Kudos !

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thank's for the Head Up, Ok I'll load an oldersave because I had completed the She Hulk in the version before
Great Game I enjoy to the Fullest Kudos !
Then it should trigger.
This is the line of code that triggers Supergirl's arrival when waking up, as simple as it gets:
if questhulkcompleted and seensupergirl == False:
Are you sure your variable questhulkcompleted = True? You can check in the console and set it to True if it somehow failed to be set and you're sure you completed her quest (but no one else reported such a bug so far...)

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Now that v0.3.0 is published here is my customary sample path. I only continued the bad path from v0.2.3 as the good path didn't really add something for this release. As usual the first tab of the xls in the zip contains lookup tables updated for this release.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Then it should trigger.
This is the line of code that triggers Supergirl's arrival when waking up, as simple as it gets:
if questhulkcompleted and seensupergirl == False:
Are you sure your variable questhulkcompleted = True? You can check in the console and set it to True if it somehow failed to be set and you're sure you completed her quest (but none else reported such a bug so far...)
Thanks again, I wasn?t aware that the She Hulk Arc seems to reset, I just completed it and totally loved the Supergirl content also Poison Ivy is kinda hot , It all triggered flawles ! Kudos ! great work, and more since you released the Streetfighter Parody in between Keep up your exelent work
Edit: The bug was in my brain, I saved in last version under Quicksaves by accident so my last save was before She Hulk Ark

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The babyface usually refers to adult faces that have a facial feature similar to that of infants . It is usually defined as a round face with big eyes, high raised eyebrows, a narrow chin and a small nose. Baby-faced people–those who have large eyes, thinner, higher eyebrows, large foreheads, and small chins on a rounded face–are perceived to be more innocent, and consequently more trustworthy, than mature-faced people. The experts found that people who looked younger than their actual age were far more likely to survive, even after they adjusted for other factors like gender and environment.
Why does the manlet have the face of an 8 year old?
I think he's 10-12 and he's been on anabolics for 6-8 ;) :cool:
For a start, there's a ton of evidence that babyfaces are attractive to humans, so perhaps ancestors with the supermodel look had more suitors and more children (sexual selection). This is backed up by the fact that babyfaces are especially attractive in women – and women tend to be more baby-faced than men.

How can MC make his baby face look manly?
  1. Wear Jackets Over a Shirt or T-Shirt. ...
  2. Show Maturity Through Body Language. ...
  3. Choose Button-Down Shirts Over T-Shirts. ...
  4. Bulk up by Working Out—Put on Some Muscle to Look Older.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
How can MC make his baby face look manly?
  1. Wear Jackets Over a Shirt or T-Shirt. ...
  2. Show Maturity Through Body Language. ...
  3. Choose Button-Down Shirts Over T-Shirts. ...
  4. Bulk up by Working Out—Put on Some Muscle to Look Older.
It doesn't make him look manly, it makes him look like a freak.

Reactions: Klotet

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
5. Wear a thong with a superhero sign on it. ;)
Nah, that make him look like a "Dong with Thong" which is quite fitting for what defines him.
When is old enough to elect a parliament I'm sure something else is voting for him.

Next game give the MC please an elephant dick, so it's not so small as this one.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes