Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
We got that you don't like this game.
So you are relieved and you can leave the thread and go back to games you like.
the fact that he looks like a freak has nothing to do with the game... the game can still be well made even though you think he looks like a freak

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
EpicLust Played 0.2.2 but not 0.2.3, only thing i've managed to do in this newest update is unlock Arkham. Lara just tells me that i have to wait for her update and wonder woman isn't triggering.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
EpicLust Played 0.2.2 but not 0.2.3, only thing i've managed to do in this newest update is unlock Arkham. Lara just tells me that i have to wait for her update and wonder woman isn't triggering.
Use the hints, Luke.
And look into my sample path posted today. It may give you further suggestions what to do.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You need Super-Agility and Super-Combat to be at least 1.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So the game overall is not bad. Some advice for you. The humungous dick on your preview pic may be leading to thinking the game has gay content. Just some friendly business advice. Maybe show tits instead

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So the game overall is not bad. Some advice for you. The humungous dick on your preview pic may be leading to thinking the game has gay content. Just some friendly business advice. Maybe show tits instead
lol.

lmao even

sweet summer child

LarsJogger

Oct 2, 2021
How do I trigger the end with Super MILF? I've got all quests done and scenes just seem to repeat.
" Sexy gym scene with Captain MILF ending Game Level 1. "

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
Not even play the game but just wanna jump in here and say I absolutely FUCKING HATE THE BANNER OF THIS GAME IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING.

Thank you.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How do I trigger the end with Super MILF? I've got all quests done and scenes just seem to repeat.
" Sexy gym scene with Captain MILF ending Game Level 1. "
you go the gym when mom is there after doing all the other scenes this update.
it triggers a scene about leveling up your hero level from 1 to 2.
with a note that you should save now because the actual content for this will come next update.
if you continue it just drops you back into the sandbox

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes