xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's in the changelog too. I wish people would read the changelog on the main menu more often, it would answer many questions they have...
And I share the "limitation" of 95% of the members of this site........
I can write not good at reading (specially when im horny) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sups

Jan 3, 2020
Is there a list of cheat codes? I want to see scenes from the villain route but even though I gained some points from that, it doesn't show that I have changed sides
On console (SHIFT + O) you can change the evilness variable (evilness = 5 means good +5)
evilness = 17 means evil +5
And in case you need any other variable number thats SHIFT + D > Variable Viewer
Hope this helps, I was able to see the mind control training by doing this

Reactions: Deadshot1984

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Trying to get the She-Hulk quest to start. Won't trigger at all.
From the changelog:
Quest 04 implemented - Go to Lara's room after Special Event to trigger it. Introduces She-Hulk (sex).

So, have you done the Special Event (Wonder Woman kidnapping scene)?
Lara should NOT be around also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wammo

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Save system is broken
It reports me many days back, loosing quest and missions progresses
Sounds like corrupt Renpy stacks in the saves. Have you been making saves from the quest/missions screens or gallery? Those are known to cause major havoc upon return. Best to only make saves at rest, ie when sleeping, or the morning/evening choice screen in the MC's bedroom.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Pls how to reset saves ?
You can't. If they are bad they are bad. The only thing you can do is not use them and throw them away. Apart from the possible reasons I mentioned before, also mixing saves from different versions of the game, like the dev's standard version and compressed versions, is asking for trouble. The best chance for being able to use saves is, make them with one version (preferably the dev's standard version, that is what he and his testers test and debug) and when you are at rest, not in the middle of something.

Sep 26, 2021
I feel like if someone took this games game play, story, and animations, and combined it with Something Unlimited's art, then you would have the perfect Super Hero game. Unlimited has the nostalgia, but the game play is meh. This game has the game play and fun story, but the art is just meh. I know the massive cock and tits is what this developer does and it's what the fan base wants, however, a mix of the two games mentioned with be orgasmic?

bigZS

Nov 9, 2022
I know I'm following the instructions properly but the incest patch isn't working in the intro and i assume the rest of the game i have the milf calling the mc landboy please help.

May 23, 2018
How the fuck are you suppose to level anything up when everyone pretty much tells you to fuck off on both the hero and villain route? You need at least level 1 in super-agility or super-combat to do Lara's quest but, if you don't pick it at the start ww won't train you in super-agility till you meet some unknown requirement for it, it's the same for bw and super-combat.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How the fuck are you suppose to level anything up when everyone pretty much tells you to fuck off on both the hero and villain route? You need at least level 1 in super-agility or super-combat to do Lara's quest but, if you don't pick it at the start ww won't train you in super-agility till you meet some unknown requirement for it, it's the same for bw and super-combat.
The "unknown requirement" is to unlock the beast scene first.
Which is mentioned in the gallery with this hint...

wondergalleryhint03.png

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes