Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
On console (SHIFT + O) you can change the evilness variable (evilness = 5 means good +5)
evilness = 17 means evil +5
And in case you need any other variable number thats SHIFT + D > Variable Viewer
Hope this helps, I was able to see the mind control training by doing this
Your advice helped me a lot, thank you very much!

By the way, yes or no, is this how captain milf looks sexier? I am not referring to the outfit, but to her beautiful big muscles, I finally see her show them off, I am sure that she is much stronger than the MC and that she could easily beat him in a wrestling, even if she likes, with a flex she could grow more than him and humiliate him between a pec flex on his face hahah :love:

I wonder what would happen if she challenged supergirl in her second form to see who is stronger

1673324608315.jpeg
1673324648886.jpeg

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
I'm not seeing the She-Hulk quest in my Quest Log after I find her, even on the second page of quests.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm not seeing the She-Hulk quest in my Quest Log after I find her, even on the second page of quests.
If you can go to the second page of quests the hulk quest has started. If so you should see either a win or an ongoing quest with hints. But is it hard to guess what you are seeing. Pressing s when there will get you a .png in the game root. Post that here and maybe we can work out what is going on.

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
If you can go to the second page of quests the hulk quest has started. If so you should see either a win or an ongoing quest with hints. But is it hard to guess what you are seeing. Pressing s when there will get you a .png in the game root. Post that here and maybe we can work out what is going on.
Here's a screenshot of my Quests. I do note that the dialogue when I visit She-Hulk says it should be the fourth quest, but I've already done four quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Here's a screenshot of my Quests. I do note that the dialogue when I visit She-Hulk says it should be the fourth quest, but I've already done four quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You do not see an indicator to go to the second quests screen. That means you are not yet on the hulk quest. Please confirm this by going to the console (shift o) and type questhulk then enter. I expect it to say False. Also in the console check the value for seenhulk01. What does it say?

Edit: I see something different is going on. You first used the down arrow on the left side of the screen. The code does not provide for the down arrow on the right in that situation. So first use the up arrow on the left side, then there should be a down arrow on the right side. Use that and you wil see the hulk quest.

Edit2: I just notified the dev of a code change that will make the down arrow on the right appear when you are on the second screen on the left. We'll see if he agrees with me and ships it as a correction. For now take my advice and go to the first mission screen on the left and then you can use the down arrow on the right.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks zapallbugs, I'll include your code in the next version of the game but not here right now, as you mention, people should just use the arrow keys separately to navigate to EITHER the second screen of missions or of quests.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes