EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How can I get to Shulky? How did he take the fourt task?
If you've done the Wonder Woman kidnapping scene, go to Lara's during the day and you will meet She-hulk (it's in the changelog, please read it when you can!)

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
I have an issue when accessing a save. I was on Day 85, saved and close the game. Came back after doing some house work, and when I accessed the save, it took me to the bedroom menu on Day 30. And the game does that for every save file I make.

Last edited:

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys,i have lost all my saves files, can someone please share the latest?I really do not want to play from the beginning.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018

ShakeNBake8

Dec 8, 2019

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
3.1 bug. After having sex with Supergirl, talking to Captain Milf in the library leads you to rediscovering the "Twister" game over and over again. At least in my version.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
3.1 bug. After having sex with Supergirl, talking to Captain Milf in the library leads you to rediscovering the "Twister" game over and over again. At least in my version.
You mean you get "Could I ask you to get a board game from the library for me?" more than once? That is really odd, I don't see how that can happen. What version do you have? With or without I-patch?

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
You mean you get "Could I ask you to get a board game from the library for me?" more than once? That is really odd, I don't see how that can happen. What version do you have? With or without I-patch?
As I already mentioned, I am playing 3.1 (the version given to Patreons).

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
3.1 and me. Not sure what all things need to be completed to level to 2. Going to the gym with CM results in flirting, not a level up. What all needs to be completed?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
3.1 and me. Not sure what all things need to be completed to level to 2. Going to the gym with CM results in flirting, not a level up. What all needs to be completed?
See Epiclust's comment .

About the version, I don't mean the number, but the code used. Did you download it from the link provided by mail to patrons? Did you apply the I-patch or not? Any other changes like the gallery unlocker (don't think that is relevant, but just in case)?

I have checked with the 3.1 all-patrons version last shipped with the I-patch applied and didn't find a way for the menu question I mentioned above to get into a loop. Is that menu choice what you are doing or are you doing something different?

Reactions: EpicLust

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
See Epiclust's comment .

About the version, I don't mean the number, but the code used. Did you download it from the link provided by mail to patrons?
Yes. It was a 1.3 GB file.

Did you apply the I-patch or not?
Not necessary.

Any other changes like the gallery unlocker (don't think that is relevant, but just in case)?
Yes, but it should not affect the code that involves conversations with CM in the library. I suspect the block of code is just not "properly closed" at the code level, so spills over.

I have checked with the 3.1 all-patrons version last shipped with the I-patch applied and didn't find a way for the menu question I mentioned above to get into a loop. Is that menu choice what you are doing or are you doing something different?
And my apologies, it's version 0.31. But it's easier for me to think of it as 3.1.

O-

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
0.31 bug.

Just a note as I looked at library.rpy. The code bits are side by side but the supergirl convo ends with "jump Main". Perhaps in my rpyc it broke? Removing the rpyc and I'll see if I can test again.

O-

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
0.31 bug.

Just a note as I looked at library.rpy. The code bits are side by side but the supergirl convo ends with "jump Main". Perhaps in my rpyc it broke? Removing the rpyc and I'll see if I can test again.

O-
I am a bit lost, I see no reference to Supergirl in library.rpy. I attached the version I have so you can compare.

Edit: or did you mean Auditgirl all the time? Then I have to look again at the code.

Edit2: library.rpy didn't change since v0.2.1. But that change did indeed involve a change to the twister quest, so if you ran your game from v0.2.1 or older it is possible you may have been in a state incosistent with the current code.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Not the same as the one I have..
Mine is from the I-patch version that does not have the supergirl bit. Yours is from the not-I-patch version. And you are right the supergirl menu choice should end in a 'jump Main'. As it is it indeed ends up in the twister sequence. But it is easy to get out of, just don't choose that menu item again. The choice doesn't do anything useful anyway (no variables are set that could influence what happens next).

Edit: notified the dev about this difference. It is up to him how to change it.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes