lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
can anyone be so kind enough to share / post here the Incest patch..
I can't seem to open workupload no matter how much I tweak it..

thanks so much =)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
is there a way to completely block this game so it wont show in the latest update anynore ever?
If you ignore the thread it will be greyed out in the Latest Updates. That is the closes you get and should be enough as that makes it clear it is something you opted not to check out anymore.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
is there a way to completely block this game so it wont show in the latest update anynore ever?
If you ignore the thread it will be greyed out in the Latest Updates. That is the closes you get and should be enough as that makes it clear it is something you opted not to check out anymore.
You will still get pings to alert you if someone replies, quotes, or tags you. Like this. You know. If they wanted to annoy you with a gigantic dick flopping around like the one in the OP's gif. Just saying.

Ok, I'll stop now. :ROFLMAO:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You will still get pings to alert you if someone replies, quotes, or tags you. Like this. You know. If they wanted to annoy you with a gigantic dick flopping around like the one in the OP's gif. Just saying.

Ok, I'll stop now. :ROFLMAO:
I kinda find my way to focus on the gigantic boobs instead :cool: I'm not ignoring this thread by the way.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
EpicLust thank's Dev great Update ! loved every single moment of It ! Kudos Looking forward to more WW and SG content ! oh and maybe we can moisture Poison Ivy in the future ?

Reactions: EpicLust

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
will we be able to have some fun with the 2 nazis we captured? Would be a shame to have them go to waste ;)

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
How do I unlock the powergirl threesome with captain milf and the captain milf massage? I am wandering the map like a nomad and am not having much luck.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
why is ipatch files and ipatch/gallery unlock combo files different sizes seems in gallery directory the ipatch only ones tend to be larger.
and it seems the combo patch doesnt include ipatch'ified base scripts like the ipatch only does. so i decided to overwrite game first with the ipatch only, then the ipatch/gallery combo. IDK if it will work as i intend LOL

Cpthebatman

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 1682728

Overview:
You play as a young, muscle-bound, horse-hung superhero who recently joined the Cockham League of Justice in charge of fighting sex crime in the pervert-infested city. Will you use your Super-Powers to bring notorious Super-Villains to justice or will you let the temptation of Evil overtake you and become a Super-Villain yourself?...
Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-06
Release Date: 2023-03-06
Developer: EpicLust -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Other Games: Apocalypse - - Battle of Bulges
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Reduced: - - -
I patch reduced: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:
-

Extra: Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1682729 View attachment 1682730 View attachment 1682731 View attachment 1682732 View attachment 1785919 View attachment 1785916 View attachment 1785918 View attachment 1732680 View attachment 1732679 View attachment 1732678 View attachment 1732677 View attachment 1847761 View attachment 1847762 View attachment 1964259 View attachment 1964258 View attachment 1964257 View attachment 2287717 View attachment 2287716
My game has a bug that everytime i load a save it sets me back to the beginning of the game how do i fix this

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
I haven't started this game yet, still waiting for a few more updates; but reading the changelog for this game is a ride and a half i tell you :KEK:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
My game has a bug that everytime i load a save it sets me back to the beginning of the game how do i fix this
You can't, you must have saved inside a screen (like quest, stats) which is a bad idea I'm afraid.
Save only at rest, like when the MC says "What should I do today?"

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes