EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
IMPORTANT INFO v0.3.1:
to trigger the levelling up, you need to have finished Supergirl's training and acquired enough Superpowers (agility 1, strength 2, combat 2 or mind control 1 (depending on the route)).
The levelling up triggers once you visit Captain MILF IN THE GYM AT NIGHT. Her small icon when she's there should even blink to indicate you shouldn't ignore her!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Here are some preview pics for v0.3.2 which will be out NEXT MONTH for patrons (page paused this month).
SO join us and support the development of the game! Also get access to 60 pinup images of (Sexy Cars and Superheroines/Super-Villainesses)

In each gallery, there will be a new animation screen where you can see each girl's stats and sexual kinks and switch between available anims (over 80 anims made - better quality than the gif previews below)
milfbikinianim.gif harleyanim.png ivycosanim.gif loisanim.png mccurlballcum05.jpg tabithaanim.png widowanim.png widowbed33.jpg wondergymanim.gif

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Just to set the record straight, NO WOMAN wants a cock going in and out of them that feels like they are giving birth! Erm ... I'm a medical professional. I have been there, and I have been there with my wife. It hurts! Just sayin'!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Just to set the record straight, NO WOMAN wants a cock going in and out of them that feels like they are giving birth! Erm ... I'm a medical professional. I have been there, and I have been there with my wife. It hurts! Just sayin'!
You do realize this game is a joke, not real life?

Reactions: EpicLust

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
CockHam Superheroes [0.3.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.18 GB/ 632 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CockhamSuperheroes-0.3.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I cant seem to activate the Supergirl content & let she hulk escape :( What do I need to do? Whenever I go to arkham at evening it just says "I'm done here"..

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
what does this reduced vers9ion do?
The reduced version is if you already have the previous version (v0.3) installed to make downloading easier. I wished the moderators would specify this next to the link on the OP.

Reactions: xapican

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I cant seem to activate the Supergirl content & let she hulk escape :( What do I need to do? Whenever I go to arkham at evening it just says "I'm done here"..
Please read the changelogs on the main menu to see what you may have missed (they are written in descending chronological order)
Have you activated Wonder Woman's kidnapping scene at least?
You need both super-combat and super-agility for this.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
About Mission 4 - Anal invaders:
For those who were stuck as well.
-The tip is correct: you have to go multiple times to CCPD (preferably in the morning/noon) and ASK the first option about (sex crimes something) if you are lucky there will be an event where the black cop lady will ask you to accompany her to the patrol. Go with her ("Sure, why not") and choose the middle option "Barr Town".
This will move the plot forward, but not the way you think.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Please read the changelogs on the main menu to see what you may have missed (they are written in descending chronological order)
Have you activated Wonder Woman's kidnapping scene at least?
You need both super-combat and super-agility for this.
My bad, I thought I had super combat already, but I had to redo the training with BW. Now I already "revived" Supergirl at the pool :D
Now I assume I just have to wait for She Hulk to escape and then the rest of the content will play out.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I haven't played any games made by Epiclust, but how does sex even work? MC just sticks his dick deep enough in a woman that you can see it through their throat?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
out of curiosity. does this choice only provides a hero/villain point. or will it alter the story?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Only points here.
ah, thank you.
Yea, I wanted the villain point. But didn't want to miss out on an entire questline.
Also... despite going villain route I totally want to take responsibility for my kids. A villain can be a good father.

but since its just points, I can go ahead and be rude.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Ipatch/gallery unlocker does not unlock poison ivy and supergirl replays maybe bug?
*edit i did try only gallery unlocker supergirl replays are unlocked now but poison ivy are not

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes