Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Lame over sized proportions find it repulsive and disgusting. over compensating , me thinks. Well game on ignore. thanks but your failed

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do I unlock the powergirl threesome with captain milf and the captain milf massage? I am wandering the map like a nomad and am not having much luck.
IMPORTANT INFO v0.3.1:
to trigger the levelling up, you need to have finished Supergirl's training and acquired enough Superpowers (agility 1, strength 2, combat 2 or mind control 1 (depending on the route)).
The levelling up triggers once you visit Captain MILF IN THE GYM AT NIGHT. Her small icon when she's there should even blink to indicate you shouldn't ignore her!

Reactions: hankfranklin

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
IMPORTANT INFO v0.3.1:
to trigger the levelling up, you need to have finished Supergirl's training and acquired enough Superpowers (agility 1, strength 2, combat 2 or mind control 1 (depending on the route)).
The levelling up triggers once you visit Captain MILF IN THE GYM AT NIGHT. Her small icon when she's there should even blink to indicate you shouldn't ignore her!
At the risk of sounding stupid (this is not a shot at Myntz) could you clarify what "Supergirl's training" entails?
PS I dig the "over sized proportions", when given the opportunity to make genitals any size you wish why make small, pedestrian parts? That would be so fucking boring.

Great game EpicLust, thanks for all your hard work.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
At the risk of sounding stupid (this is not a shot at Myntz) could you clarify what "Supergirl's training" entails?
PS I dig the "over sized proportions", when given the opportunity to make genitals any size you wish why make small, pedestrian parts? That would be so fucking boring.

Great game EpicLust, thanks for all your hard work.
After the wonder woman kidnapping scene, Supergirl (NOT Powergirl which you seem to confuse with) shows up at the compound for an internship. Then, you meet She-Hulk, then you can level up, provided you have sufficient superpowers. Please read the changelogs on the main menu screen.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
After the wonder woman kidnapping scene, Supergirl (NOT Powergirl which you seem to confuse with) shows up at the compound for an internship. Then, you meet She-Hulk, then you can level up, provided you have sufficient superpowers. Please read the changelogs on the main menu screen.
I just finished the rescue of Wonder Woman, will Supergirl randomly appear in the hall?
My levels are currently 2 super strength, 2 super seduction, 1 super stud, 1 super sense, 1 super resistance, 1 super combat & 1 super agility.
Headed to the changelogs now, devs often leave them blank so my error for not digging deeper.
-Thanks for your assistance

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Sorry, She-Hulk first (go to Lara's room during the day) and then Supergirl arrives.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone kind enough to share a save file just before the new scenes?
I get it that we need to be on specific routes on certain levels with certain skill sets.. but my lazy ass gets lazier and I don't really feel like going through the whole game again separately on different routes. And no I didn't make enough saves to back track.
I just wanna see what's new on the update.
Plus the gallery mod is not working properly anyway for the new version, so there's that.
I'd appreciate it.
thanks =)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm Sorry Epic but there is only one true Sexy Lexy!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
anyone kind enough to share a save file just before the new scenes?
I get it that we need to be on specific routes on certain levels with certain skill sets.. but my lazy ass gets lazier and I don't really feel like going through the whole game again separately on different routes. And no I didn't make enough saves to back track.
I just wanna see what's new on the update.
Plus the gallery mod is not working properly anyway for the new version, so there's that.
I'd appreciate it.
thanks =)
Why are you saying the gallery mod isn't working properly please? Can you be specific?

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
If anyone is interested in bigger text that's raised, transparent text box, and smaller SideImage that's smaller and semi transparent. I also changed landboy to son for max immersion. I did install the incest patch, but it didn't change this part.

1678176241609.png

Code:
screen say(who, what):
    style_prefix "say"

window:
        id "window"
        yoffset -230

#if who is not None:

#    window:
        #        style "namebox"
        #        text who id "who"

text what id "what" size 66 outlines [ (absolute(2), "#000", absolute(1), absolute(1)) ]

## If there's a side image, display it above the text. Do not display on the
    ## phone variant - there's no room.
    if not renpy.variant("small"):
        add SideImage() xalign 0.0 yalign 1.0 zoom 0.75 xoffset -50 alpha 0.65
1. Copy intro.rpy and screens.rpy to the game folder and override, it's untested though, but so far works. Changes "landboy" to "son" in intro for max immersion.

2. Then install this mod for transparency: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/ ( I was too stoned to edit the screens.rpy myself, just used this mod)

Then text will look like above. (This is all subjective though).

Last edited:

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Sorry, She-Hulk first (go to Lara's room during the day) and then Supergirl arrives.
Completed the She Hulk quest. Finished the Supergirl training and am back to wandering aimlessly. Capt Milf only shows up at night on the treadmill, not in the pink outfit to squat. I've got super seduction level 2 and no there's sex scene with Lara at night, no sex scene with Wonder Woman (unless you mean Twister), only S&M scene is available at Lois. Sorry to be a bother but did I miss a step somewhere?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Why are you saying the gallery mod isn't working properly please? Can you be specific?
Thank you for taking time to reply =)

Well, the new scenes remain unlocked.. that's why.
I mean, I installed the gallerymod as usual.
Didn't do anything different.. I don't know why..
I even unzipped again a new version of the game just for a fresh start.. but it didn't work.

Wait, there's no other gallerymod right?
just the one in the OP?

if it's not too much trouble...
would you be kind enough to share your gallerymod?
Workupload really is a pain in the ass for me lately and I ran out of patience tweaking it..

and let me go check for the 4th time..
maybe I did get the wrong copy of the gallerymod..but there's no other one right?
I apologize if ever.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know how to disable the subtle movement of the character sprites? It's distracting.

1678176939774.png

She's subtly moving up and down. I think the dev was trying to mimic breathing, but doesn't work imo, it's distracting. Hmm, it's a good idea though. I think you need smooth lerping, so it doesn't jitter and stutter into position, but rather it should be way more smooth. There's a way to do it in ren'py but i'm so fucking stoned, god damn it.

EDIT:
Change the following code in imagevideos.rpy, get rid of the .02 at the end, so the breathe code should look like this:
Code:
#imagevideos.rpy
    transform breathe:
        ease 1.0 yzoom 1.0
        ease 1.0 yzoom 1.0
        repeat
EDIT: Tomorrow will check it to see if it's a problem on my end, or improve the code so it's very smooth.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Completed the She Hulk quest. Finished the Supergirl training and am back to wandering aimlessly. Capt Milf only shows up at night on the treadmill, not in the pink outfit to squat. I've got super seduction level 2 and no there's sex scene with Lara at night, no sex scene with Wonder Woman (unless you mean Twister), only S&M scene is available at Lois. Sorry to be a bother but did I miss a step somewhere?
This is the requirement:
if mcagility >= 1 and mcstrength >= 2 and (mccombat >= 2 or mcmind >= 1)
I think you don't have enough super-combat if you're on the good route or mind control if you're on the evil route...
There's a combat scene with Wonder Woman at the gym, have you done that?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Anyone know how to disable the subtle movement of the character sprites? It's distracting.

View attachment 2445828

She's subtly moving up and down. I think the dev was trying to mimic breathing, but doesn't work imo, it's distracting. Hmm, it's a good idea though. I think you need smooth lerping, so it doesn't jitter and stutter into position, but rather it should be way more smooth. There's a way to do it in ren'py but i'm so fucking stoned, god damn it.

EDIT:
Change the following code in imagevideos.rpy, get rid of the .02 at the end, so the breathe code should look like this:
Code:
#imagevideos.rpy
    transform breathe:
        ease 1.0 yzoom 1.0
        ease 1.0 yzoom 1.0
        repeat
EDIT: Tomorrow will check it to see if it's a problem on my end, or improve the code so it's very smooth.
It might be the dope, nobody ever complained that is wasn't subtle or smooth...

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
It might be the dope, nobody ever complained that is wasn't subtle or smooth...
Hmmm, interesting. At low values it stutters, but if I increase the value, it becomes smooth.

Code:
    transform breathe:
        # ease 1.0 yzoom 1.002 #stutters
        ease 1.0 yzoom 1.01 #SMOOTH, yet not even close to ideal, just testing stutter vs smooth

ease 1.0 yzoom 1.0
        repeat
I'm gonna ask in the ren'py channel tomorrow why it does that. I wonder if you can apply a mask so it only affects the chest area. This idea has so much merit.

EDIT: Is the sex with this girl still forced? I'd rather the MC not have sex with her:
1678178909551.png

I guess if no one complains, then I'm alone. So I have to mod it myself I guess.

SUGGESTION:
View attachment 2445853

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes