BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Lame over sized proportions find it repulsive and disgusting. over compensating , me thinks. Well game on ignore. thanks but your failed
Fix your English before you decide to criticize the game. If you don't like it, then leave and don't comment here.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There is a problem with the save system, when loading up I lose a large amount of progress.
I have no idea what's happening with some people's saves, sorry> I haven't changed anything to Ren'py's default save systems.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What i'm supposed to do after v0.3.0 ? Supergirl is gone training with lara but i talking to everybody at any time but nothing trigger to progress
IMPORTANT INFO v0.3.1:
to trigger the levelling up, you need to have finished Supergirl's training and acquired enough Superpowers (agility 1, strength 2, combat 2 or mind control 1 (depending on the route)).
The levelling up triggers once you visit Captain MILF IN THE GYM AT NIGHT. Her small icon when she's there should even blink to indicate you shouldn't ignore her!

Reactions: sc0rps and Basmu

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
so if I just save during/after using the gym when its empty the bug will stop happening? Because I'm getting tired of repeating the increasing number of quests I get through and getting the stat changes.
The guy is answering a different person, what he says has nothing to do with your bad saves.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
To summarize about bad saves:
- once you are into bad saves territory there is nothing you can do about it. You can only throw bad saves away as they are useless anyway.
- to avoid getting into bad saves only make saves while at rest.
- if you made even 1 save while not at rest and restored it, it may even seem to work. But there is a ticking timebomb that may explode into your face on the next restore. Even when that next restore is made at rest.

Explanation for the programmers among us, it has to do with the stack state of Renpy. Once the stack is out whack the next return from stack may land you somewhere completely differentt from what you expect. If a save is made from a stacked context eg the quest or stats screen the next restore can't jump back into that context. The restore does a pop stack to account for the context the save was made in before jumping to the last label passed.

AragonCalle

Jan 26, 2023
I'm enjoying the latest update. Thanks for your great work. Incredible graphics! I have a question: Is there any reason I lost Super-Hero point(s) when the level-up process completed? I had "10+" before the level-up and just 10 after. Have gone through the level-up 3 times from the saved starting point with the same result. I did notice a very quick "+1SuperHero" flag on the screen during the process. But, to me, that would mean a higher Super-Hero point count, not lower. Perhaps I triggered something when I chose "Super Resistance" as my level-up bonus? (Playing on Android.)

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm enjoying the latest update. Thanks for your great work. Incredible graphics! I have a question: Is there any reason I lost Super-Hero point(s) when the level-up process completed? I had "10+" before the level-up and just 10 after. Have gone through the level-up 3 times from the saved starting point with the same result. I did notice a very quick "+1SuperHero" flag on the screen during the process. But, to me, that would mean a higher Super-Hero point count, not lower. Perhaps I triggered something when I chose "Super Resistance" as my level-up bonus? (Playing on Android.)
Are you referring to the MC's dossier? If you have more than 6 superpowers (max to display on the screen), a scroll bar appears next to the superpowers, so you can scroll down and you might see your remaining superpowers.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
I am the only one with save problems ? I started a new playthrough and suddenly so of my saves just bring me back several days backward for no reason

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I am the only one with save problems ? I started a new playthrough and suddenly so of my saves just bring me back several days backward for no reason
You're not, there's been quite a bit of discussion on the topic, the bottom line being you probably made a save within a screen (like quests, stats) and that screwed up your save cos Ren'py doesn't know where you are anymore I'm afraid...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
what do we need to do yoga with the female superhero?
TO have done the short night scene with Captain MILF where she takes her gown off, that's it. After that, 50-50% chance she's doing yoga or she's in her nightie.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes