AragonCalle

Jan 26, 2023
Are you referring to the MC's dossier? If you have more than 6 superpowers (max to display on the screen), a scroll bar appears next to the superpowers, so you can scroll down and you might see your remaining superpowers.
Are you referring to the MC's dossier? If you have more than 6 superpowers (max to display on the screen), a scroll bar appears next to the superpowers, so you can scroll down and you might see your remaining superpowers.
I'm referring to the bar scale at the bottom left of the Stats screen. I'm new to this, so I don't know what to call it. 3 screen shots attached. The before shot shows 10+; the after shot shows no numeric quantity (indicating, to me, a loss of at least 1 "point"); and the full screenshot shows the +1SuperHero flag during the later part of the level-up sequence.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm referring to the bar scale at the bottom left of the Stats screen. I'm new to this, so I don't know what to call it. 3 screen shots attached. The before shot shows 10+; the after shot shows no numeric quantity (indicating, to me, a loss of at least 1 "point"); and the full screenshot shows the +1SuperHero flag during the later part of the level-up sequence.
It's a known bug, you went off-scale. But the fix for it has not been published yet. The same can happen on the villain side too.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
It's a known bug, you went off-scale. But the fix for it has not been published yet. The same can happen on the villain side too.
I thought I had incorporated it in the public version though...
I see the lines
if evilness <= 0:
show goodbutton01 at posgood01
show goodbutton02 at posgood02
show goodbutton03 at posgood03
show goodbutton04 at posgood04
show goodbutton05 at posgood05
show goodbutton06 at posgood06
show goodbutton07 at posgood07
show goodbutton08 at posgood08
show goodbutton09 at posgood09
show goodbutton10 at posgood10
in the defaults_import.rpy script, so this should have fixed it, no?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Can you open the console (shift +o) and type/
evilness
and tell me what the answer is please?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Sorry, I do have a wireless keyboard bluetooth'd to my tablet, but pressing shift+o doesn't do anything.
You're playing on Android I guess. Console doesn't work on Android. And indeed the new code was not incorporated in the Android version, will be for next version.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I thought I had incorporated it in the public version though...
I see the lines
if evilness <= 0:
show goodbutton01 at posgood01
show goodbutton02 at posgood02
show goodbutton03 at posgood03
show goodbutton04 at posgood04
show goodbutton05 at posgood05
show goodbutton06 at posgood06
show goodbutton07 at posgood07
show goodbutton08 at posgood08
show goodbutton09 at posgood09
show goodbutton10 at posgood10
in the defaults_import.rpy script, so this should have fixed it, no?
You did, in the public version. But this change was not in the Patron versions.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
anyway to make an alignment slider mod?
I don't understand what you mean. If you want to cheat the good-villain stat, it's evilness, where 0 is +10 hero and 13 starts being +1 villain. Just open the console and type it in.
Example
evilness = 13

Last edited:
Reactions: zapallbugs

Positive1337

Dec 30, 2021
There was supposed to be a mind controlling scene of She-Hulk but it disappeared after the gallery mod was applied, is that working as intended?

crappen

Sep 14, 2019
Great game! Especially happy to see Amy is part of the roster again.
I noticed two glitches playing v0.3.1:
a) After letting She-Hulk escape for the super-villain route I am able to visit her again in Laras lair. After that she'll escape again and Capt. MILF will complain also.
b) Asking Capt. MILF in the library about Supergirl got me another board game for WW and related quest was shown as done again - although I completed that earlier already.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Great game! Especially happy to see Amy is part of the roster again.
I noticed two glitches playing v0.3.1:
a) After letting She-Hulk escape for the super-villain route I am able to visit her again in Laras lair. After that she'll escape again and Capt. MILF will complain also.
b) Asking to Capt. MILF in the library about Supergirl got me another board game for WW and related quest was shown as done again - although I completed that earlier already.
Will look into this.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes