Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
You do realize that Renpy has no dynamic rendering engine? Each image has to be designed and pre-rendered by the dev. So "individualizing" is usually a big no-no because of the work and time involved. Time that could and should be spent on advancing the game story.
So every girl gets the same pussy copy and pasted? I am saying that a lot of games miss out on the opportunity to give the girls some landing stripes or some hearth shaped pussy hair in rainbow colors. I´m not saying I want a hairstylist for pussy hair in the game to change it. Of course there are games that do it and its fun.

Reactions: HippoTaymouth

HippoTaymouth

Sep 7, 2021
The girls are done and I'm not into hairy pussies myself. Ada Wang has a bush, but that's it as far as I can tell.
Ah don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for Au Naturel for every girl in your games going forward, just some additional variety in some of the models. Appreciate what you're doing though and keep up the good work

HippoTaymouth

Sep 7, 2021
You do realize that Renpy has no dynamic rendering engine? Each image has to be designed and pre-rendered by the dev. So "individualizing" is usually a big no-no because of the work and time involved. Time that could and should be spent on advancing the game story.
Hmm, appreciate that but there can be a healthy mix between individuality and progression. Just so long as there is a balance. :)

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
disappointed with this game, the scene of superwoman raped by a dildo with hitler's semen, I personally think it's unavoidable ntr, it doesn't make sense to put options if they are useless

light-nightt

Oct 23, 2018
I cant trigger the event of lara crotch and WW room scene that mention in the changelog (i already have level 2 seduction)
Any tips ?

Thanks

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I cant trigger the event of lara crotch and WW room scene that mention in the changelog (i already have level 2 seduction)
Any tips ?

Thanks
Those scenes are only available after the MC has reached Superhero level 2. Did you do that? So for the Lara scene you need both, Superhero level 2 and seduction level 2. No additional requirements for the Wonder Woman scene.

light-nightt

Oct 23, 2018
Those scenes are only available after the MC has reached Superhero level 2. Did you do that? So for the Lara scene you need both, Superhero level 2 and seduction level 2. No additional requirements for the Wonder Woman scene.
Oh i am still in level 1
I see through this thread and others said in order to trigger level 2 up i need to go to gym with CM at night but when i do that nothing happen ??

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Oh i am still in level 1
I see through this thread and others said in order to trigger level 2 up i need to go to gym with CM at night but when i do that nothing happen ??
IMPORTANT INFO v0.3.1:
to trigger the levelling up, you need to have finished Supergirl's training and acquired enough Superpowers (agility 1, strength 2, combat 2 or mind control 1 (depending on the route)).
The levelling up triggers once you visit Captain MILF IN THE GYM AT NIGHT. Her small icon when she's there should even blink to indicate you shouldn't ignore her!

Reactions: zapallbugs

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
IMPORTANT INFO v0.3.1:
to trigger the levelling up, you need to have finished Supergirl's training and acquired enough Superpowers (agility 1, strength 2, combat 2 or mind control 1 (depending on the route)).
The levelling up triggers once you visit Captain MILF IN THE GYM AT NIGHT. Her small icon when she's there should even blink to indicate you shouldn't ignore her!

Doesn't work (for me)...
I've got all Powers.
Played every Scene with CM & SG (in their Rooms, Pool & Gym) about ~324 Times now. :LOL:
Done every 3.0 Update Scene also.
But CM is always just in the Morning at the Gym...

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Doesn't work (for me)...
I've got all Powers.
Played every Scene with CM & SG (in their Rooms, Pool & Gym) about ~324 Times now. :LOL:
Done every 3.0 Update Scene also.
But CM is always just in the Morning at the Gym...
So do some save scumming:
- make a save before going to sleep
- make a save after waking up
- forward time to evening
if CM is not there reload save from before going to sleep, sleep, wakeup, make new save, forward time etc
if CM is there reload save from after waking up, play the morning and CM will be there in the evening

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
So do some save scumming:
- make a save before going to sleep
- make a save after waking up
- forward time to evening
if CM is not there reload save from before going to sleep, sleep, wakeup, make new save, forward time etc
if CM is there reload save from after waking up, play the morning and CM will be there in the evening
Thanks for trying to help. But it did not work.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Now i got it.....
The Problem Solving was so easy.
There is / was simply no CM Icon at the Gym (at Night).
Just go there (even) if there is Nobodys / CM's Icon and there she is:
CM in Gym Wear.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tickle and xapican

Old Hroft

Sep 8, 2017
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes