BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
It helps when you mention where you are getting stuck. Then we can check what is required and what you are missing.

Edit: and you are right, for the moment the villain route is the more interesting one.
As I said, I'm stuck after meeting Harley. I.e., I met her, had her "r***" scene, but haven't been able to find a way to continue the story or anything else since.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
As I said, I'm stuck after meeting Harley. I.e., I met her, had her "r***" scene, but haven't been able to find a way to continue the story or anything else since.
That's still not specific. What are you expecting to see next/trying to get? Harley has just one scene, there is nothing more there.

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
That's still not specific. What are you expecting to see next/trying to get? Harley has just one scene, there is nothing more there.
Well, seeing as I can't continue onwards, I'm not really sure what there is left to get in this build. Looking at the changelog and other posts, it seems that there is some way to train mind control with Emma Frost, to get seduction level 2 with Captain MILF, to use seduction level 2 on Lara Croft, and to get kryptonite from the mayor at some point to use to train with Superman.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well, seeing as I can't continue onwards, I'm not really sure what there is left to get in this build. Looking at the changelog and other posts, it seems that there is some way to train mind control with Emma Frost, to get seduction level 2 with Captain MILF, to use seduction level 2 on Lara Croft, and to get kryptonite from the mayor at some point to use to train with Superman.
That is quite a list.
- for the mind control training with Emma you need to have done resistance training with her before. And you need to engineer the Hulk's escape.
- the kryptonite you can get from the mayor after completing mission 3. If you chose the samurai sword there, you are out of luck. If you are willing to cheat go to the console and set: inventorykryptonite = True.
- for seduction level 2 the code says this:
"Can you teach me Super-Seduction level 2, Nancy?" if usedseduction >= 1 and seenmilfyoga and mcseduction == 1 and mission03end:
meaning
you need to have used the seduction before
you need to have seen the yoga scene
and you need to have completed mission 3

When you have done all that and are still missing things come back then.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There are 4 missions and 4 quests so far in the game + levelling up to level 02. SO there might still be quite a bit for you to do.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Thanks zapallbugs and EpicLust. It looks like to get the ball rolling I need to get the next mission. And I just figured out how to! I need to speak to Captain MILF in the hall. Speaking to her anywhere else doesn't work, nor does speaking to Audit Girl in the hall, nor the police captain who gives you your first mission. I've got to say this is quite an unintuitive step, so I recommend putting it somewhere on the main page.

Before I have to restart the game again, can I confirm whether it presently matters what bonus power I take on character creation? For the hero route it seems you need to take super resistance in order to complete the Wonder Woman board game quest, but on the villain route you can get that from Emma Frost.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks zapallbugs and EpicLust. It looks like to get the ball rolling I need to get the next mission. And I just figured out how to! I need to speak to Captain MILF in the hall. Speaking to her anywhere else doesn't work, nor does speaking to Audit Girl in the hall, nor the police captain who gives you your first mission. I've got to say this is quite an unintuitive step, so I recommend putting it somewhere on the main page.

Before I have to restart the game again, can I confirm whether it presently matters what bonus power I take on character creation? For the hero route it seems you need to take super resistance in order to complete the Wonder Woman board game quest, but on the villain route you can get that from Emma Frost.
No it doesn't matter that much what power is chosen at the beginning.
Please read the changelogs on the main menu screen to find out what you still have left to do.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
No it doesn't matter that much what power is chosen at the beginning.
Please read the changelogs on the main menu screen to find out what you still have left to do.
Sorry, Epic, but I disagree with you. Reason:
- senses, can be gained easily with Power Girl
- agility, can be gained easily with Wonder Woman
- combat, can be gained easily with Black Widow
- resistance, can be gained with Emma Frost, but only on the villain path
That makes the obvious initial choice resistance. You can't increase it on the hero path at all and you need to gain villain points first. So it takes time even on the villain path.

walker thompson

Jul 28, 2018
Hello, I have some trouble, i made it to the level up scene but it always freezes when i switch girls to supergirl ... can i get around that, i cant go on playing cause the scene needs to be finished i guess :(. Is there a command to skip the scene, thx for help!!!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hello, I have some trouble, i made it to the level up scene but it always freezes when i switch girls to supergirl ... can i get around that, i cant go on playing cause the scene needs to be finished i guess :(. Is there a command to skip the scene, thx for help!!!
What platform are you on (PC, Mac, Android?)

walker thompson

Jul 28, 2018
hi, its the regular version, i dont get a grey error screen at all, animation just freezes and after 3 seconds i am back to desktop .... i tried to advance without switching, its not possible, it just repeats with captain milf over and over

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i installed the patch but in prologue cap marvel speak about is landboy ..not about son..is this normal?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is some strange bug with the saves.... i save at some points but when i reload that save game is before than when i really saved ...and i need to repeat a step of a quest for example...how is this?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
there is some strange bug with the saves.... i save at some points but when i reload that save game is before than when i really saved ...and i need to repeat a step of a quest for example...how is this?
You are saving when a screen is open (like choosing location, stats, map, etc..);
only save when a dialogue is open.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You are saving when a screen is open (like choosing location, stats, map, etc..);
only save when a dialogue is open.
ohh...didn't know this...and now the whip i got yesterday from nazi hideout is not in my inventory anymore and i can't go there anymore...what i can do about this? it's supposed to be gone?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes