Mar 16, 2023
Hey EpicLust, big fan. Not even going to tag you because I know you read everything here.

Played all of your games. Came here because I was struggling to get the 3.1 CM Level Up scene but was able to do it using console and manipulating stats per a previous post of yours. I know there's no point in an official WT for a game under development because that's kind of a waste of time, but as someone who's played BOTB and one of my favorite games on this whole site is Apocalypse, I do feel like 90%+ of people who play this game will get stuck due to a lack of direction. The lack of direction works more for the other games as they're less linear and there are several options for progression + some of the 'missable' scenes only add to the replayability (played Apocalypse like 4 times and always felt like I got new scenes) but I feel like this game is a lot more linear than the others and there have been several times where I have gotten stuck in this game and not your other ones and I have been playing this one since you first announced it towards the end of your development of Apocalypse.

IDK, I've had to ask myself it was me being dumb for not getting it or if it's the game. Really strugling with this one and just wanted to ask if you'd make the game more forgiving. Most players won't know to use console to modify values and without it, I was softlocked.

Rregardless, love your work and keep doing what you're doing. Thank you!

Reactions: EpicLust

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Different game, so different rules!
Well, the author continues to stick to his unique visual style, some gameplay mechanics, etc. Therefore, I quite rightly assumed that in the new game there will be some moments, as in the previous ones. And after all, who doesn't want to inseminate famous superheroines and supervillains? :unsure:

Dec 20, 2021
I can't load your save, I'm getting a weird error.
Open console and type
locmayors
then
knowlingerie
then
seenexcellalingerie
and check whether each of these variables is True or False.
Hey man, I lost my save files and I'm playing from the beginning. Everytime I click "I'm ready to fight" for the first mission, automatically the screen goes to audit girl's options.
So can you upload v1.0 save and persistent files?

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hey man, I lost my save files and I'm playing from the beginning. Everytime I click "I'm ready to fight" for the first mission, automatically the screen goes to audit girl's options.
So can you upload v1.0 save and persistent files?
Congratulations, you found a bug nobody noticed before. The game intro offers the first mission at CCPD and apparently everybody did that. And only after doing the first mission went to ask for the next one. Reported it to the dev. Until a fix for this comes out only take the choide for ready to fight after completing mission 1. For that, as suggested in the intro, go to CCPD.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
May I ask if the cum scenes can be animated?
It's extremely hard to do that in Daz studio I'm afraid, although I have managed to make one animated premature cumshot for v0.4 which I think turned out pretty good.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Congratulations, you found a bug nobody noticed before. The game intro offers the first mission at CCPD and apparently everybody did that. And only after doing the first mission went to ask for the next one. Reported it to the dev. Until a fix for this comes out only take the choide for ready to fight after completing mission 1. For that, as suggested in the intro, go to CCPD.
Will be fixed for v0.4.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
While waiting for the uploaders to post v0.3.2 here is a sample path. It is in the last tab of the .xlsx in the zip. In the first tab are some handy tables updated for v0.3.2. Also posted as .pdf for direct viewing and those that don't have/want access to something that can read an xlsx.

This is a completely new path done for v0.3.2 from the start. How was it done?
- I did use save/reload to force random my way when the random outcome didn't suit me
- I did not alter the code or change any variables in the console
So the sample path is just that, it could be produced by just playing and no cheating.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cockham Superheroes [v0.3.2] [EpicLust]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CockhamSuperheroes-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: StpdMggt
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes