xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Changelog v0.3.2:
- Saves can now be named (still, don't save within a screen!)
- New animation screens added to the galleries, with different outfits + naked for each girl.
- Titjob from Powergirl in the gym (train naked when nobody's around).
- SEX scene with The Black Widow in her room at night (if MC chose to help her during WW kidnapping scene).
- Quest05 implemented - Go to the CCPD during the day to trigger. (SEX with Poison Ivy, THREESOME SEX with Sophia Porker and Captain Sawyer)
- SEX scene with Captain Sawyer in her office during the day once quest 05 is completed.
is defeating poison ivy possible? I am too slow even with super agility 1. is there an upgrade to super agility 2 somewhere which I missed?

edit: ah ok. you lose the first battle. then get told how to win and do a rematch

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Mc looks stupid in a creepy way. Why does he have Arnolds body with a fat babyface stitched on top?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Mc looks stupid in a creepy way. Why does he have Arnolds body with a fat babyface stitched on top?
disclaimer: MC is definitely absolutely really 18 years old.

In unrelated news, take a look at kid bodybuilder dubbed by news "little hercules"

notice the babyface with arnold body

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
I'm I installing the patch right? Cap keeps calling me landboy. Also which patch do I install?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
It seems I screwed up the build by leaving stuff from v0.4 which I was working on in the files. Please don't download and wait for a new build.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Why does the reduced require a non reduced game first, so im basically downloading the same twice?
REDUCED only works if you have the full build of the PREVIOUS version which is v0.3.1. I wish the mods would stipulate that on the front page, I did explain it to them.

Reactions: jillybeans
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes