indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems that if i save during a dialogue , loading get me into map screen and not during that dialogue...so i don't really get how this save works to be honest..

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
seems that if i save during a dialogue , loading get me into map screen and not during that dialogue...so i don't really get how this save works to be honest..
The problem may not have orginated at that save. If you made a previous save somewhere you shouldn't have and loaded it you are set up for trouble. I may seem to work, but internally the game is screwed up. It is a ticking bomb that will hit you when you load another save and walk right into the mess. As far as I know there is no way to detect in which save the trouble started and there is no way to recover from it. If you have an idea where you went wrong you can go back to before that. Otherwise the only way is to start from scratch. I personally only make saves before the MC goes to sleep (that is before the day switch and all the random factors determined there) and after the MC wakes up. That way has never tripped me up.

More technical explonation here.

Edit: the fact that the map displays when you load the save suggests you previously made a save in the map. If that is true go back to before that save and there is some hope you can continue from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

eisenhorn1701

Nov 2, 2017
Hi noob question here. Ive just completed the free wonder woman from the nazis quest. And i cant seem to progress can i get a hint please?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Old saves works in new versions?
Usually, yes. Unless you made it at a point in the code that no longer exists. But Epiclust doesn't shuffle around the code that much, so most likely it should work. If it doesn't work the cause is more likely you took the save at a point you shouldn't have. Read the last few pages of this thread. There are various posts why saves in the wrong places can be unusable.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I don't know how to progress further in this save on hero rout on audit girl part with mafia
"Maybe it's time you got out of this compound and join me in the fight against SUPER-VILLAINS!" if period == 1 and locmayors and knowlingerie and seenexcellalingerie == False:
Talk to Audit Girl in the compound hall in the evening. You need to have started mission 3 and know the mayor's location. Know where to get lingerie for Audit Girl. And obviously not have done the Excella scene before.

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
"Maybe it's time you got out of this compound and join me in the fight against SUPER-VILLAINS!" if period == 1 and locmayors and knowlingerie and seenexcellalingerie == False:
Talk to Audit Girl in the compound hall in the evening. You need to have started mission 3 and know the mayor's location. Know where to get lingerie for Audit Girl. And obviously not have done the Excella scene before.
I done mission 3 , just can't trigger the scene to take her on the mission for the mafia, got her the costume but nothing I'm lost

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I done mission 3 , just can't trigger the scene to take her on the mission for the mafia, got her the costume but nothing I'm lost
I can't load your save, I'm getting a weird error.
Open console and type
locmayors
then
knowlingerie
then
seenexcellalingerie
and check whether each of these variables is True or False.

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
I can't load your save, I'm getting a weird error.
Open console and type
locmayors
then
knowlingerie
then
seenexcellalingerie
and check whether each of these variables is True or False.
I'm on Android and I can't use pc because I got neuropathy 2 n half years back

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm on Android and I can't use pc because I got neuropathy 2 n half years back
Bummer. That makes life kind of hard and we have to work it backwards:
- locmayors, that can be checked on the map: do you see the mayor's place on the map? If yes, locmayors = True
- knowlingerie, talk to Captain MILF, if the question about where to find a costume comes up knowlingerie = False, otherwise it will be True
- seenexcellalingerie, that one is hard, there is no other place you can check for it. If you don't get the question I copied above when talking to Audit Girl in the compound hall in the evening we can only assume that is because seenexcellalingerie = True. But then you already did the scene and Excella should show up in the gallery as done. If not and with an unusable save there is not much else we can do for you.

Note: the above questions are to try to check on specific variables. It would already be weird to even be able to go to the mafia without knowing about the mayor's place, or having given the lingerie to Audit Girl without knowing where to get it. But let's forget for a moment how that can happen and just do the checks.

Last edited:

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Bummer. That makes life kind of hard and we have to work it backwards:
- locmayors, that can be checked on the map: do you see the mayor's place on the map? If yes, locmayors = True
- knowlingerie, talk to Captain MILF, if the question about where to find a costume comes up knowlingerie = False, otherwise it will be True
- seenexcellalingerie, that one is hard, there is no other place you can check for it. If you don't get the question I copied above when talking to Audit Girl in the compound hall in the evening we can only assume that is because seenexcellalingerie = True. But then you already did the scene and Excella should show up in the gallery as done. If not and with an unusable save there is not much else we can do for you.

Note: the above questions are to try to check on specific variables. It would already be weird to even be able to go to the mafia without knowing about the mayor's place, or having given the lingerie to Audit Girl without knowing where to get it. But let's forget for a moment how that can happen and just do the checks.
thanks man just replaying the game instead
update: made to the end of 0.3.2 on hero route thanks for the help

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes