Kiffa M

Jun 18, 2020
Hi
I want to unlock Black Widow's sex scene but it doesn't trigger and I can't advance in the story because arkham asylum doesn't appear anymore in the She-hulk quest.
What could I do?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi
I want to unlock Black Widow's sex scene but it doesn't trigger and I can't advance in the story because arkham asylum doesn't appear anymore in the She-hulk quest.
What could I do?
Sorry, but this is all very confusing. She-Hulk's quest needs to be finished before you can have the Black Widow's sex scene because you need to level up to superhero level 2 for the sex scene to become available.

SCENES WRITTEN IN PURPLE IN THE GALLERIES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AT SUPERHERO LEVEL 2 EVERYONE.

level02gallery.jpg

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
REDUCED is just the update and works if you have the full build of the PREVIOUS version which is v0.3.1. I wish the mods would stipulate that on the front page, I did explain it to them.
Yea, It would be nice if they actually explained.

Kiffa M

Jun 18, 2020
Sorry, but this is all very confusing. She-Hulk's quest needs to be finished before you can have the Black Widow's sex scene because you need to level up to superhero level 2 for the sex scene to become available.

SCENES WRITTEN IN PURPLE IN THE GALLERIES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AT SUPERHERO LEVEL 2 EVERYONE.
Thank you for replying, but I already finished She-Hulk's quest and already did the superhero level 2 and the scene isn't avaible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garg22

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Big Question is how they can get pregnant especialy Short haired Blonde Milf :KEK: (y)

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I'm getting really frustrated. As tough as it is to find a time when no one is in the gym, when I do and train naked, powergirl never shows up. I've burned through about a month of advancing time, is there something I'm missing?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thank you for replying, but I already finished She-Hulk's quest and already did the superhero level 2 and the scene isn't avaible.
It's also only available if you helped the Black Widow during the Wonder Woman kidnapping scene.
As explained in the changelog:

- SEX scene with The Black Widow in her room at night (if MC chose to help her during WW kidnapping scene).

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm getting really frustrated. As tough as it is to find a time when no one is in the gym, when I do and train naked, powergirl never shows up. I've burned through about a month of advancing time, is there something I'm missing?
Sorry, I should have pointed out that it has to be at night. You'll get there eventually (if you are level02 superhero that is)
or you can force it by typing this in the console before entering the gym:
d10locnight = 3

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm I installing the patch right? Cap keeps calling me landboy. Also which patch do I install?
Please follow the instructions that come with each file. It's normal at least in the intro to be called a landboy, even with the i-patch.

Reactions: GaRbS

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Big Question is how they can get pregnant especialy Short haired Blonde Milf :KEK: (y)
how they get pregnant? like so

Assuming you meant "who can get pregnant" instead of "how"....
At the moment wonder woman and poison ivy can be impregnated by the MC.
Although they do not yet look any different since they are very early in the 1st trimester.
But the dialog states they are pregnant

manul527

Jun 8, 2022
I did all day combinations, all missions and still cant get to bw bed, i dk why it has to be SO perfect path to trigger some scenes. So you say Ive to play all game again only to help bw in the kidnapping mission? there is not other way to change that?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I did all day combinations, all missions and still cant get to bw bed, i dk why it has to be SO perfect path to trigger some scenes. So you say Ive to play all game again only to help bw in the kidnapping mission? there is not other way to change that?
The game will deviate more and more between villain and hero routes. As for the sex scene with the Black Widow and Powergirl (for v0.4) that is tagged to who the MC helped during the WW kidnapping scene, they will eventually become available regardless of that, but not at this stage (there has to be some kind of reward for having helped one or the other!)

Nevertheless, if you helped Powergirl, you can cheat on the console (shift+o) by typing:
helpedwidow = True

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
The game will deviate more and more between villain and hero routes. As for the sex scene with the Black Widow and Powergirl (for v0.4) that is tagged to who the MC helped during the WW kidnapping scene, they will eventually become available regardless of that, but not at this stage (there has to be some kind of reward for having helped one or the other!)

Nevertheless, if you helped Powergirl, you can cheat on the console (shift+o) by typing:
helpedwidow = True
EpicLust Dev, please introduce "CHEATS" option in your game for players.

Since new scenes are made "EXCLUSIVELY" triggered by a particular option now, that was available several updates ago, it's not certain whether we unlock an updated scene or miss it completely. Also which option route to save for future events.

Reactions: kidderyao

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
And please do something about quest window its 80's version :KEK: give more quests and hints (y)
Day show if its morning or noon evening add this to (y)
Cant wait for Milf Impregnation :lepew:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust Dev, please introduce "CHEATS" option in your game for players.

Since new scenes are made "EXCLUSIVELY" triggered by a particular option now, that was available several updates ago, it's not certain whether we unlock an updated scene or miss it completely. Also which option route to save for future events.
No I won't introduce cheats in my game. You're welcome to use the console to cheat yourself, most variables are self-explanatory and the scripts are easy to find (default_imports where all variables are defined)
For example, to see the Black Widow sex scene if you didn't help her but helped Powergirl instead, all you have to do is type:
helpedwidow = True
in the console.

Last edited:
Reactions: EatBootyIDo
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes