manul527

Jun 8, 2022
I did all day combinations, all missions and still cant get to bw bed, i dk why it has to be SO perfect path to trigger some scenes. So you say Ive to play all game again only to help bw in the kidnapping mission
The game will deviate more and more between villain and hero routes. As for the sex scene with the Black Widow and Powergirl (for v0.4) that is tagged to who the MC helped during the WW kidnapping scene, they will eventually become available regardless of that, but not at this stage (there has to be some kind of reward for having helped one or the other!)

Nevertheless, if you helped Powergirl, you can cheat on the console (shift+o) by typing:
helpedwidow = True
thanks epic! it worked

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Great Game, but how on earth to I successfully complete the sexiset prisoner quest? I get no options and the mc just gets seduced and luther goes free every time???
She will always escape, so you can stop trying and just let her go!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
HI,I wanna ask in this version is it most LV 2 ??I dont know how to get a new task and cant find the way to lv up,
I dont know if I already reach the END OF THIS VERSION
Since v0.3.1 (when levelling up occurred) everything in the game is level02. Read the changelogs to find out how to level up.

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Just played the recent update, WOW this is next level!! Such an awesome game! So much content from start to finish. A true work of Art. 10/10

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Just played the recent update, WOW this is next level!! Such an awesome game! So much content from start to finish. A true work of Art. 10/10
Thanks! I encourage you to write a review then, that would be appreciated!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
way is there no game in the Cockham-v032reduced? only the game file
REDUCED only works if you have the full build of the PREVIOUS version which is v0.3.1. I wish the mods would stipulate that on the front page, I did explain it to them.
REDUCED is just the update and works if you have the full build of the PREVIOUS version which is v0.3.1. I wish the mods would stipulate that on the front page, I did explain it to them.
Monsieur X , Epic names his Update only patches Reduced it seems, I was confused with it at first as well

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Preview pics for v0.4 out THIS MONTH for patrons. $20 patrons will get it tomorrow so join NOW for early access!

angelaroom12.jpg auditpreview.png danishoot02.jpg demonaroom12.jpg ivyprefuckharem03.jpg powerfuckpreride03.jpg powerhot10.jpg

Changelog v0.4:

- Sergeant Dani sexy photoshoot at Cockham Planet (SOLO, Masturbation) + new gallery for her.
- SEX scene with Powergirl in her room at night (if MC chose to help her during WW kidnapping scene).
- Audit girl jacuzzi cleaning SEX scene level02.
- Angela and Demona Level02 dreamy scenes (VAGINAL SEX).
- Poison Ivy SEX scene if she is in the MC's Evil Harem.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Epic Lust; Great Update by the way ! enjoyed every minute of It, loved the Sex scene with Widow and Ivy ! Kudos ! Looking forward to version 04 !

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Proper full builds for v0.3.2 (the ones on the OP have leftover stuff from v0.4 that crash the game - other links are fine though)

PC/Linux:

Mac:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CockhamSuperheroes-0.3.2Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes