AragonCalle

Jan 26, 2023
Great game! Thanks for all your hard work, Epic. Question for anyone who might have an answer: I'm playing in Android, creating 2 paths first villain, and now hero. I have not yet installed v0.3.2. Really enjoying both paths and created many saves along the way. Here's the question... I can't remember if I helped PG or BW in the Nazi Lair scene on the villain path. Is there a way I can tell which I picked? I'd like to just continue my current villain path, but want to be sure that I picked BW on that one. Of course I can always re-play, but would rather keep what I've done already. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Great game! Thanks for all your hard work, Epic. Question for anyone who might have an answer: I'm playing in Android, creating 2 paths first villain, and now hero. I have not yet installed v0.3.2. Really enjoying both paths and created many saves along the way. Here's the question... I can't remember if I helped PG or BW in the Nazi Lair scene on the villain path. Is there a way I can tell which I picked? I'd like to just continue my current villain path, but want to be sure that I picked BW on that one. Of course I can always re-play, but would rather keep what I've done already. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Normally one would check the variables helpedpowergirl and helpedwidow via the console. But as you are on Android and don't have a console I am a bit at a loss how a check could be done. There seems so to be nothing else in the code to check on.

Reactions: EpicLust

AragonCalle

Jan 26, 2023
Normally one would check the variables helpedpowergirl and helpedwidow via the console. But as you are on Android and don't have a console I am a bit at a loss how a check could be done. There seems so to be nothing else in the code to check on.
Thanks, Zapallbugs. Kinda figured that'd be the answer. I'll be OK.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Am I the only getting really poor framerate on a Mac?
I have no Mac, but what do other Renpy games do on the same machine? The Renpy runtime system used by this game is the same one as for a zillion other games. So there should be no reason this game behaves differently.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Am I the only getting really poor framerate on a Mac?
Update to the current OS and see if it’s any better?
The movies are webm files, here's one from the game. Is it glitchy as a standalone? And how does it compare to the in-game version (should be the same, no reason for it to be different, the game just plays it as it stands)?
View attachment gymmclift.webm

GamerDaan

May 14, 2023
anyone know how to do quest 5 i have been to the ccpd a lot but i dont get quest 5 somehow? i did 4 missions 3 quest i need mission 5 i mean

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
anyone know how to do quest 5 i have been to the ccpd a lot but i dont get quest 5 somehow? i did 4 missions 3 quest i need mission 5 i mean
There is no mission 05. You are however missing quest 04 before starting quest 05, which is a level2 quest (so you need to have levelled up to start it).

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
How do I meet she hulk, Ice queen said I should stop having sex to free her, but I don't think that person. Was it by chance Audit girl? How do I find She hulk?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes