xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just for confirmation (I'm almost certain) reduced refers to Update only, as we spoke before ? ( I can remeber that I had this convo, but not in which game thread :FacePalm:)

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Just for confirmation (I'm almost certain) reduced refers to Update only, as we spoke before ? ( I can remeber that I had this convo, but not in which game thread :FacePalm:)
Yes, and I did call update only in my report to uploaders but to no avail apparently...

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok thank you for helping my memory ! Never mind , Now we know ;) GreatUpdate by the way ! loved It

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
am i wrong or do i have to have a separate evil playthrough now?

going thought it again, i think mission 4 breaks if you dont go to the aliens first see image. 1685845012749.png

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
am i wrong or do i have to have a separate evil playthrough now?

going thought it again, i think mission 4 breaks if you dont go to the aliens first see image. View attachment 2673451
I only see two hints superimposed, which is a minor bug. What issue are you having? One of the messages states that you should go back to the CCPD for debriefing, which should appear only if you have seen the aliens, so did you or not? Tha'ts pretty much the end of the mission.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How i training hypnosis for lvl 2?
Go and see Emma Frost if you are on the villain route.
This is stated on the changelog for v0.3.0:
- Mind Control level 1 training with Emma Frost on the Villain Route.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
This is just a ridiculous game. I understand the parody, but I just can't get around the goofy kid face and the absolutely ridiculous "Superman" cock that NO woman would even want to get within 10 feet of, and ... just everything is too much. To each his own, I guess. And, BTW, ANYONE that did that many rrhoids to get that muscular would have a prick the size of the tip of my pinky finger. Just sayin'.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes