JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Go and see Emma Frost if you are on the villain route.
This is stated on the changelog for v0.3.0:
- Mind Control level 1 training with Emma Frost on the Villain Route.

I thanks for your answer, but when she say for me training to lvl 2 the place for emma frost make white and nothing happening.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If you've completed the Wonder Woman kidnapping scene, then go to Lara's room during the day and you should meet her.
There needs to be some trigger to get players to find this. Some of us dont randomly keep clicking empty rooms once ther rom has said its empty and the dev isnt rendering updates for it.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There needs to be some trigger to get players to find this. Some of us dont randomly keep clicking empty rooms once ther rom has said its empty and the dev isnt rendering updates for it.
I'll include clearer hints in v0.4.1 that let the player know what to do at crucial times when waking up..
I actually already did it, you can try these replacement scripts and let me know if they appear at the right time and are useful.
First script is regular version, second is i-patch version.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
My progress is not saving. Frost has told me three different times she is my Landlord, each time after I'd saved the game and quit. It makes me choose all over again.
You might have saved within a screen, which causes all sorts of problems.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Ok, just go to her room in the evening (when she's there), and it will trigger eventually (50-50% chance).
I just got a new event where we wrestled in the pool and I wound up sucking her massive funbags. I went to her room a couple nights after and got the same options 1 about the cape 2 about pillow fights 3 regarding flowers and the leave option. I dont know if I'm missing a trigger but I'll keep trying, I am out of quests to complete.

I think I found the reason, you have to be level 2 to seduce PowerGirl and only two of my super powers are level two with super stud, super sense, super resistance, super combat and super agility are all level 1.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I just got a new event where we wrestled in the pool and I wound up sucking her massive funbags. I went to her room a couple nights after and got the same options 1 about the cape 2 about pillow fights 3 regarding flowers and the leave option. I dont know if I'm missing a trigger but I'll keep trying, I am out of quests to complete.

I think I found the reason, you have to be level 2 to seduce PowerGirl and only two of my super powers are level two with super stud, super sense, super resistance, super combat and super agility are all level 1.
The ones you mention are individual attributes of the MC. The one we are talking about is a different, general one. You see it mentioned in the code as mclevel02 = True | False. That is different from eg mcstrength or mccombat that are level numbers eg mcstrength = 2.

The mclevel02 = True can only be reached with Captain Milf in the gym. The condition in the code is this:
if period == 1 and (d10locnight == 5 or d10locnight == 6) and mcsenses >= 1 and mcagility >= 1 and mcstrength >= 2 and (mccombat >= 2 or mcmind >= 1) and seenstroheimwonder and supergirltraining and (seenmilfgymendlevel01 == False or not mclevel02):
meaning:
- in the evening
- Captain Milf has to be there (obviously)
- you need all of senses >=1, agility >= 1, strength >=2, and either combat >=2 or mind control >=1
- need to have seen the nazi scene
- did the training with supergirl
- and are not yet mclevel02 = True (also obviously, or you wouldn't need the scene)
Hope this helps.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cockham Superheroes [v0.4] [EpicLust]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017

open console, type mclevel02, what is the answer?

Reactions: hankfranklin

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
The ones you mention are individual attributes of the MC. The one we are talking about is a different, general one. You see it mentioned in the code as mclevel02 = True | False. That is different from eg mcstrength or mccombat that are level numbers eg mcstrength = 2.

The mclevel02 = True can only be reached with Captain Milf in the gym. The condition in the code is this:
if period == 1 and (d10locnight == 5 or d10locnight == 6) and mcsenses >= 1 and mcagility >= 1 and mcstrength >= 2 and (mccombat >= 2 or mcmind >= 1) and seenstroheimwonder and supergirltraining and (seenmilfgymendlevel01 == False or not mclevel02):
meaning:
- in the evening
- Captain Milf has to be there (obviously)
- you need all of senses >=1, agility >= 1, strength >=2, and either combat >=2 or mind control >=1
- need to have seen the nazi scene
- did the training with supergirl
- and are not yet mclevel02 = True (also obviously, or you wouldn't need the scene)
Hope this helps.
On my way to the "radiation room" thanks zapallbugs!

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
do you know if there is someone planning to make a mod that allows you to choose all the skills at the beginning?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes