Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Will there hardcore tags in the future

Like Bestiality, Rape, NTR, Group Sex (MMF,nMMMMF), etc

(I apologize if already metnioned)

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
This is just a ridiculous game. I understand the parody, but I just can't get around the goofy kid face and the absolutely ridiculous "Superman" cock that NO woman would even want to get within 10 feet of, and ... just everything is too much. To each his own, I guess. And, BTW, ANYONE that did that many rrhoids to get that muscular would have a prick the size of the tip of my pinky finger. Just sayin'.
Wdym
That's a totally normal physique and snake size

kromagnusapient

Aug 4, 2020
I would normally not even glance in the general direction of a game like this, but boy oh boy if this isn't the very thing that made me laugh hysterically for the first time in over 9 years since high school.

There is no way I don't play this.

Reactions: hisstoryman

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
This is just a ridiculous game. I understand the parody, but I just can't get around the goofy kid face and the absolutely ridiculous "Superman" cock that NO woman would even want to get within 10 feet of, and ... just everything is too much. To each his own, I guess. And, BTW, ANYONE that did that many rrhoids to get that muscular would have a prick the size of the tip of my pinky finger. Just sayin'.
Well as it's for entertainment purposes you might suspend your pragmatism and allow your imagination to explore the space.

Incidentally, anabolic steroids do not shrink your penis. Testicles, yes...but who wants massive balls? All they do is bump into stuff and cause pain to the bearer.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Then I'm guessing you put them in the wrond folder. Because it's not crashing my end.
Should I put the files somewhere other than the "game" folder?
Here is the log.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
OverflowError: value too large to convert to short

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 918, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2817, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 187, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\game.py", line 281, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 45, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1572, in render
cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1567, in sizeit
rend = render(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1572, in render
cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1567, in sizeit
rend = render(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 264, in render
surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, child_width, child_height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1993, in render
layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, splits_from=virtual_layout)
File "C:\Users\Pope\Downloads\Cockham-v0.4-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 736, in __init__
textsupport.tweak_glyph_spacing(all_glyphs, lines, target_x_delta, target_y_delta, maxx, y) # @UndefinedVariable
File "textsupport.pyx", line 964, in renpy.text.textsupport.tweak_glyph_spacing
File "textsupport.pxd", line 78, in renpy.text.textsupport.Line.y.__set__

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Cockham v0.4
Sun Jun 04 09:31:16 2023

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Should I put the files somewhere other than the "game" folder?
Here is the log.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Please learn how to use spoilers, your post is too big!
Your error message is weird indeed, never saw that one, so can't really help you. And it doesn't seem related to you putting scripts in the wrong folder but some kind of display settings memory issue with your computer specs...

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Please learn how to use spoilers, your post is too big!
Your error message is weird indeed, never saw that one, so can't really help you. And it doesn't seem related to you putting scripts in the wrong folder but some kind of display settings memory issue with your computer specs...
Thanks for your attention. I was just trying to get a peek at the Power Girl sex scene, I went back to the Nazi event and helped her instead of BW and didn't get her bedroom scene. Appreciate your efforts, Cockham Superheroes is a great game!

Frost00001

Jan 25, 2018
Is there a compressed version for this....? compressed file not showing in the main page is really awful :mad: we can't even know if it is available or not.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
I only see two hints superimposed, which is a minor bug. What issue are you having? One of the messages states that you should go back to the CCPD for debriefing, which should appear only if you have seen the aliens, so did you or not? Tha'ts pretty much the end of the mission.
its pretty minor, i was able to talk to the cop and continue the quest anyways, just confusing.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I seem to have gotten stuck, I appears I have finished everything but I don't know how to get She-Hulk to appear for the first time.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I seem to have gotten stuck, I appears I have finished everything but I don't know how to get She-Hulk to appear for the first time.
Visit Lara during the day, as stated in the changelog for v0.2.3:
Quest 04 implemented - Go to Lara's room during the day after Special Event to trigger it. Introduces She-Hulk (sex).

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I think you have to go talk to Captain Milf about She Hulk then go talk to the Mayor about releasing her then visit the Dr at Arkham. Check your QUESTS tab for hints.
Captain MILF does not seem to have any options to discuss this. I've finished Audit Girl Costume, The Cockring of Lust and A Wonderful Board quests, please A Narrows Ex-Rape, The Sexiest Prisoner (failed), A Devious Chastity and Anal Invaders missions.

Visit Lara during the day, as stated in the changelog for v0.2.3:
Quest 04 implemented - Go to Lara's room during the day after Special Event to trigger it. Introduces She-Hulk (sex).
This was it, thanks!

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
My progress is not saving. Frost has told me three different times she is my Landlord, each time after I'd saved the game and quit. It makes me choose all over again.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes