zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
this games is being great so far but badly needs a walkthrough cause even with the changelog's hints it gets confusing past the third missions
You are aware that this is a sandbox type game? That means no walkthrough in the traditional sense (do this, do that etc) is posssible. There are simply to many different paths possible. If you search for my name in this thread you will find what I call sample paths. They are samples in that their are one of many possible paths to do things. Their main purpose is to give people suggestions of what they could do. If you select just the items in the path affecting a single girl you get a fairly good idea of the path for that girl.

Edit: for v0.4.1 (not published yet) I have prepared some tables, along with the sample path, that describe for each mission and quest what are the requirements and how to start them. But I can't publish that yet until Epiclust decides to publish v0.4.1.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Wonder Woman's and Emma Frost's voices need changing!
I understand that the Wonder woman's voice should be strong but THIS strong?
Emma Frost is the leader of the villians--on par with captain milf, but doesn't sound like one though..!
Wonder Woman is based on Gal Gadot, and her voice was therefore used to train the AI...

Reactions: zapallbugs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Also, why don't saves work in this game? I failed the Lara Croft quest and the game said game over, now I can't load any of my older saves?
Do I have to play from the beginning everytime I fail a quest? How does this work?
I don't think the game over is the cause of your problem. You were probably set up for failure before that. Make sure to only make saves when at rest, ie in the bedroom. I personally only make saves when going to sleep (before day change) or after waking up (after day change) and never had a problem. Loading any save (even a good one, made at rest) when in a bad state will trip you up. The game over causes about the same problem. Never continue from there. Quit the game, start again and then either:
- start a new game
- load a save (hopefully from a good state)

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Dude, I have played like thousands of renpy games and never have I faced this issue! First time!
I tend to save my game after every single scene so within 30 minutes of play, I have atleast 30-40 saves! And at every single place you can possibly go to in the game!
SO, when I tell you the Save system is broken(maybe deliberately? I don't know!), IT IS BROKEN!!
I faced this same issue first, and all my 60-70 saves automatically became broken! So I thought that there was some issue with my system and started a fresh game from the beginning and made some 70-80 saves again! and again, after I failed the Lara Croft quest, ALL of those saves became broken! All stats are gone!! From being Evil point 2, it's back at Good point 3! And all my quests are gone! ON ALL OF THOSE AFORESAID 100s OF SAVES!!!
So, LIKE I SAID, THE SAVE SYSTEM IS BROKEN! EITHER DELIBERATELY (coz maybe the dev thinks saving the game is cheating? I don't know) Or by some wierd messup on the side of the dev!!
I haven't changed anything from the default ren'py save system.
And I resent your accusation.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Dude, I have played like thousands of renpy games and never have I faced this issue! First time!
I tend to save my game after every single scene so within 30 minutes of play, I have atleast 30-40 saves! And at every single place you can possibly go to in the game!
SO, when I tell you the Save system is broken(maybe deliberately? I don't know!), IT IS BROKEN!!
I faced this same issue first, and all my 60-70 saves automatically became broken! So I thought that there was some issue with my system and started a fresh game from the beginning and made some 70-80 saves again! and again, after I failed the Lara Croft quest, ALL of those saves became broken! All stats are gone!! From being Evil point 2, it's back at Good point 3! And all my quests are gone! ON ALL OF THOSE AFORESAID 100s OF SAVES!!!
So, LIKE I SAID, THE SAVE SYSTEM IS BROKEN! EITHER DELIBERATELY (coz maybe the dev thinks saving the game is cheating? I don't know) Or by some wierd messup on the side of the dev!!
I agree with the dev, it is the standard save system. The problem is with how Renpy works and stacking contexts. The game over does a 'return' and thus wreaks havoc with the Renpy stack state. The problem is not with the saves, but the stack state they contain or you load them onto.
To use the your saves (assuming the don't contain a context problem themselves) quit the game, start again, thus clearing the stack and then load the save of your choice. It should work. Don't touch a game over situation or you are back into the same hole.

Edit: there is no Renpy mechanism that can clobber good saves once they are made. But you can load them onto a bad system state and cause problems. But it is the system state, not the save wot did it.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well, I just tried your suggestion: ""Quit the game! Start again, "thus clearing the stack", and then load a save of your choice""!!
I did this above a couple of times, with dozens of different saves just to make sure and the SAME STORY! Loads the same goddamn thing, DOESN'T WORK!!! :(
That's odd, after a restart of the game a good save should work. If not, the only thing I can think of is that the corruption got into the persistent file as well. Try renaming that away and see if that works. Check that the save you are loading has a timestamp from before the game over situation to make sure it hasn't been altered. It shouldn't have been altered. With Renpy you can only ovewrite a save, not alter it. The only way I know of altering a save is with a save editor.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I apologize if I wasn't polite! I have this problem with me: I am too direct and people who don't know me think that I am being rude. It's not that I am ever trying to be rude, it just comes off that way! But still, I apologize, I think I am just wired differently I guess, I am just too blunt and straightforward.! I just don't know how else to speak! :(

Now, onto the "I haven't changed anything from the default ren'py save system." point.
Well, you certainly have done something or otherwise soooo many people wouldn't be having this same problem? right?
I mean, I certainly have never ever ever ever faced this issue like ever! First time! So you certainly have done something.
I do take my comment about "dev has deliberately done this" point back as you don't seem like "that type" of a developer! You are one of the good ones out there. :) So apologies for my comment and for having accused you!
Looking at your comments on this thread and your speedy response, I now sorta respect you! You certainly are my favorite developer on here at this point because I played all of your other games today and boy was I impressed! You are simply mind blowing. :p The best..! :)
Or atleast, I think your tastes are exactly the same as mine. :p
No, the only thing I've done is that there are "screens" that are called in "new contexts", and if you save a game while in such a screen, ren'py cannot know where you were just before by definition.
Maybe there is a better way to make my screens, I don't know, but that's the bottom line, as zapallbugs said.
Save in the evenings before going to bed and BEFORE the screen for choosing what to do during the next day appears.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I mean the game being a sandbox game is not the probem but some walkthrough to choose each path to see all scenes possible, to be able to know where to go and who to speak to for seeing evething the game had to offer would be great.
The changelogs hints and your sample path had been great help too but I can not stop thinking I miss something somewhere in the game.
I've added some extra lines when the MC wakes up in v04.1 to guide the player out of being stuck and not knowing how to proceed:

mc "I'm thinking. Maybe I should surprise Lara by visiting her. Even if it says she's not around..."
i
mc "I feel a need for some muscle SEXY BEAST sparring with Wonder Woman. In the gym when she's around. Like RIGHT NOW."

mc "I feel... clumsy and slow. I need to train in Super-Agility. With Wonder Woman in the gym when she's around. Like RIGHT NOW."

mc "I feel... weak and not willing to fight anymore. I need to train in Super-Combat. With the Black Widow in the gym in the evening when she's around. And she will be tonight."

Reactions: zapallbugs

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
No, the only thing I've done is that there are "screens" that are called in "new contexts", and if you save a game while in such a screen, ren'py cannot know where you were just before by definition.
Maybe there is a better way to make my screens, I don't know, but that's the bottom line, as zapallbugs said.
Save in the evenings before going to bed and BEFORE the screen for choosing what to do during the next day appears.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: indio68

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Are you ready for v0.4.1?
$20 patrons have received links to this new SEX-FILLED update.
Join NOW and get access to it too!

v041preview20patrons.png

auditgirlgym04.jpg gymmcmilflevel10.jpg harleystore21.jpg jokerpreview.png laraegypt01.jpg laraegypt09.jpg voiceactingpreview.png wonderyoga03.jpg wonderyoga21.jpg

Changelog:

- Super-Senses level 02 training with Wonder Woman at night in the gym (+BLOWJOB).
- New scene at the Lingerie store (LESBIAN, ANAL SEX).
- Quest 06 implemented: visit Lara in the evening to trigger (SEX with Queen Cleopatra, + new gallery for her, +1 Mind Control if on HERO route).
- Sexy Gym scene with Audit Girl during the day.
- Post-clothed curling sexy scene with Captain MILF in the gym at night (THIGH FUCKING).
- Poison Ivy can now become part of the MC's Good Harem.
- AI Voice Acting now implemented for the intro (press "v" in-game to activate-inactivate)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
really? this game need unrgently a fix for the save system... it's ubelivable that i saved during supergirl pool scene and now i'm back way back in time, to the beginning of she hulòk quest that i'd already finished..i mean wtf is this?? this should be N1 priority in bug fix list on dev schedule.. it's not acceptable as is it now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Well, your other games don't have this problem? Maybe change that "new context" system and replace it with the regular system?
I think this "screens" system needs to go or this problem with just keep on getting worse with every new update and then you will have a much bigger problem in your hand which will become unsolvable at that point!
Regarding the "save in the evenings before going to bed" part, well I tried it, like I said, I make dozens of saves in a couple of minutes for every single scene so I tried loading them all and none of them seem to work! So this system really needs to go, IMO. Upto you though.
btw, thanks for making such great games, love em!! :) I just really really wish that you would add a scene in your battle of the bulges game where Nancy and MC go to Jose's house and when the party ends, they come back with Nancy saying she is "tipsy" and goes straight to bed!! There really really should have been a good scene there.. :( Felt unfinished. :(
Cheers :)
he is totaLLY RIGHT..SAVE SYSTEM IS A JOKE.. AND VERY ANNOYING ..and no, i never had any of this shit with all the other games i played... it's a first luckly...an should must be addressed long ago by the dev...i can't belive there is no solution to this...it's a first really

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Are you ready for v0.4.1?
$20 patrons have received links to this new SEX-FILLED update.
Join NOW and get access to it too!

View attachment 2743617

View attachment 2743627 View attachment 2743628 View attachment 2743629 View attachment 2743630 View attachment 2743631 View attachment 2743632 View attachment 2743633 View attachment 2743634 View attachment 2743635

Changelog:

- Super-Senses level 02 training with Wonder Woman at night in the gym (+BLOWJOB).
- New scene at the Lingerie store (LESBIAN, ANAL SEX).
- Quest 06 implemented: visit Lara in the evening to trigger (SEX with Queen Cleopatra, + new gallery for her, +1 Mind Control if on HERO route).
- Sexy Gym scene with Audit Girl during the day.
- Post-clothed curling sexy scene with Captain MILF in the gym at night (THIGH FUCKING).
- Poison Ivy can now become part of the MC's Good Harem.
- AI Voice Acting now implemented for the intro (press "v" in-game to activate-inactivate)
save system still sucks big time...can't belive you didn't a<ddressed it yet..it's unplayable and unenjoyable as is this..i saved during supergirl pool training and when i loaded the save i was bring back to she hulk beginning of the quest...really??

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
save system still sucks big time...can't belive you didn't a<ddressed it yet..it's unplayable and unenjoyable as is this..i saved during supergirl pool training and when i loaded the save i was bring back to she hulk beginning of the quest...really??
If you had followed the discussion about that, it's because your save is from a series of saves where ONE of your saves was in a screen. All subsequent saves are therefore potentially corrupted.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn game...now it crashes during the scene with the 3some with mom and supergirl...if i switch between the 2 i get this and starting a new game with autosave it put me back before even encounter supergirl for the first time...this is not fun, really
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/compoundlab.rpy", line 964, in script
call screen doublefucknosuppovslow()
ScriptError: could not find label 'DoubleFuckNoMILFSwitch'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Giochi VN\Cockham-v0.3.1-pc\Cockham-v0.3.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Giochi VN\Cockham-v0.3.1-pc\Cockham-v0.3.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Giochi VN\Cockham-v0.3.1-pc\Cockham-v0.3.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Giochi VN\Cockham-v0.3.1-pc\Cockham-v0.3.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 889, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/compoundlab.rpy", line 964, in script
call screen doublefucknosuppovslow()
File "D:\Giochi VN\Cockham-v0.3.1-pc\Cockham-v0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'DoubleFuckNoMILFSwitch'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Cockham v0.4
Fri Jul 07 18:02:33 2023

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
If you had followed the discussion about that, it's because your save is from a series of saves where ONE of your saves was in a screen. All subsequent saves are therefore potentially corrupted.
but what's the problem with save ?? i mean it never happened to me in any other vn i played..and i played a ton of them...this is annoying, that u are forced to replay even loading an autosave after a crash..can't belive there is no slution to trhis ...and what is this screen? u need to save only on the map? u can't save during quest nor in any other place than map?? it's ridicolus

Reactions: davance

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
but what's the problem with save ?? i mean it never happened to me in any other vn i played..and i played a ton of them...this is annoying, that u are forced to replay even loading an autosave after a crash..can't belive there is no slution to trhis ...and what is this screen? u need to save only on the map? u can't save during quest nor in any other place than map?? it's ridicolus
The problem really is with Renpy. They created the option to have stacked contexts. That's what Epiclust is using as it is a facility in Renpy. But somehow the Renpy dev's didn't adjust the save system to that facility. The save system used in this game is the standard delivered by Renpy. There is nothing Epiclust can do about that. Well, except ripping out the complete context thing. But that is a major rewrite. A word to the wise, don't make saves all over the place. Those are not really useful anyway. The only place where things change is before and after going to sleep. From saves made there you can replay any other scene with a few clicks.

Edit: for the interested you can read some about contexts on the Renpy site . Search for the heading contexts.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes