matchick

May 17, 2021
i am really lost so i have a few questions. I did have pretty much everything needed to be level 2 but i still havent seen supergirl. How do i meet her? Also for the she-hulk quest i saw somewhere in here that you need to fly why powergirl to see arkham but i dont have any options to do that

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i am really lost so i have a few questions. I did have pretty much everything needed to be level 2 but i still havent seen supergirl. How do i meet her? Also for the she-hulk quest i saw somewhere in here that you need to fly why powergirl to see arkham but i dont have any options to do that
Some answers:
- supergirl only appears after you have done quest 4. Quest 4 can only be done after the nazi scene with Stroheim. The nazi scene appears directly after you have completed mission 4.
- flying with powergirl is an option that appears when meeting at night in her room after completing mission 2. Note there are two versions of the night meeting, the other one is with the lingerie show. So you may need to try several times to get the right scene (or do some save scumming to force it).

Reactions: EpicLust

TerrigenPanda

Aug 3, 2020
So , its only the intro that has the voices for now? Shame , I wanted to hear some of the more salacious scenes with the voices on , especially the Captain Milf and Power Girl scenes.

I gotta say , hilarious that the Batman voice is just American Psycho Christian Bale.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So , its only the intro that has the voices for now? Shame , I wanted to hear some of the more salacious scenes with the voices on , especially the Captain Milf and Power Girl scenes.

I gotta say , hilarious that the Batman voice is just American Psycho Christian Bale.
Christian Bale also played Batman in quite a few movies... That's why I chose his voice.

Reactions: Fledge

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
Oh just putting this out here...

Alpha-Boy kinda sucks as a default name.

It took me less than 4 seconds to think of adapt name.

Ladies and Inferior-men, may I present...

COCKULES!

It's like Hercules but more of a Cock... especially since we're such a cock towards all the male characters.

Reactions: BDMick and mixa007

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there any super-villainess on super-MC femdom in this game?
The type where they can seduce or defeat him so he can be corrupted into a powerful yet submissive villain to certain villainess's.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
still nothing about the weird and failed save system? it's preventing me to enjoy and actually continue to play this game..i like the game but it's impossible to play as it is ,damn

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
still nothing about the weird and failed save system? it's preventing me to enjoy and actually continue to play this game..i like the game but it's impossible to play as it is ,damn
It's inherent to Ren'py coding system, you've been told over and over again.
Just don't save within a screen (quest, stats choosing location each morning) and you'll be fine. But one wrong save corrupts all subsequent saves. How hard is it to follow these instructions really?

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Next month's Patreon reward will be Dead or Aroused Part 2!
So join us on for early access and to support the dev!
I certainly liked the first issue of the comic, but why not build it into the main game with the same main character in the form of additional missions or events? Or is it such a reserve for the future game after the end of " CockhamSuperheroes "? ;)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Now v0.4.1 is public I can publish not one, but three sample paths this time:
- a bad (villain) path continued from v0.4.0
- a new good (hero) path started on v0.4.1
- a new mixed path also started on v0.4.1
Bad means the MC took all villain options, good means the MC took all hero options. The mixed path took both bad and good. It turns out that mixed path is the best, getting most superpower increases and most gallery items completed. The paths are each on a tab of the xls in the attached zip. I also added some new tables in the first tab:
- what are the conditions to gain superpowers
- the conditions needed to start missions and quests
The three paths are also added as pdf's for direct viewing.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
- Super-Senses level 02 training with Wonder Woman at night in the gym (+BLOWJOB).
I have not been able to get this. is there a hidden requirement here?

there is an old wanderwoman gym blowjob scene already when asking to train agility, not senses.
there is no senses option with wonder woman

edit: I Found the requirement. you need to first do and fail at
- New scene at the Lingerie store (LESBIAN, ANAL SEX).
due to low super senses. that unlocks the new scene with wonder woman

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes