EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how do i reach lvl 2 on cocham
- How do I level up to level02?

Well, I don't know where you are in the game, so it's a bit hard to answer. The changelogs indicate what was added in each version of the game, so chronologically, they tell you what you might have missed (accessible from the main menu screen). I will endeavor to add clearer hints in the game in the next update. Suffice to say, you need to have met She-Hulk (go to lara's room during the day for that), and then finished Supergirl's training, and then go to the gym at nights when Captain MILF is around, provided you have sufficient superpower levels, notably Super-Strength 2, Super-Combat 2 if you are on the good route, or mind control level 1 if you are on the villain route. You also need to have met Harley Quiff. Get a hint from Lois Pane about her, then go on the beat to Porkher Row with Captain Sawyer for this to happen.

Reactions: copit60221

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I certainly liked the first issue of the comic, but why not build it into the main game with the same main character in the form of additional missions or events? Or is it such a reserve for the future game after the end of " CockhamSuperheroes "? ;)
The two worlds are completely different with different characters altogether!
And no, Dead or Aroused isn't a game and isn't planned to ever be one, it's just a visual novel.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Only being level02 and at night (and Wonder Woman obviously being in the gym)
I seem to also need to have failed the test at the lingere store first with the joker and harley.
either that or it was very coincidental appearance

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Before trying this game I was quite skeptical, but now I admit that was wrong. Really good graphics and a lot of quality adult content :love: Some curves and guys thing are too exaggerated, but I really loved sounds and a lot of different women with relevant descriptions and even body measures :) Still, I find annoying that there is no proper walkthrough and sometimes it feels like same content grinding. But anyway game left good overall impression (y)

Reactions: EpicLust

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
What happened to compressed formats? It seems like they all disapeared from the web site
Its not that they're gone, its that many threads never seem to get the OP updated with the compressed links anymore.
its usually on the last few pages, though I havent seen one for this.

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
Is it recommended to start the game from the beginning after updates?
I've seem to be stuck after loading a save from the previous version.

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
Been visiting different girls at different times and do not get any new content. I.e. I never get the Audit girl in the gym scene.

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
I just play this game today and I dont know how to use search in this site, so please forgive me. I just want to know why I cant read what girls say in the game. Its a amazing game, but for a other language user like me, its a little hard to understand every sentence in the game.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I just play this game today and I dont know how to use search in this site, so please forgive me. I just want to know why I cant read what girls say in the game. Its a amazing game, but for a other language user like me, its a little hard to understand every sentence in the game.
Are you referring to the font of the dialogues which you don't like (and I ain't changing it in that case, cos I like it and I don't see anything wrong with it in terms of clarity) or are you hearing the characters speak without the dialogue lines (only in the intro so far), in which case you can mute their voices in the preference menu and the dialogues will then appear.

Reactions: Maoyijiu

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
Just in case you haven't realized how to add Poison Ivy to your harem, get Mind Control 1 and talk to her after conversing all the other options first. Then you can have titfuck/doggy.

Bill2211

Sep 14, 2022
I can't go to level two. I have strength and combat 2, agility and senses 1 and I've trained super girl, but still captain milf doesn't show up at the gym at night; What do I do? I am on the day 90

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I can't go to level two. I have strength and combat 2, agility and senses 1 and I've trained super girl, but still captain milf doesn't show up at the gym at night; What do I do? I am on the day 90

Well, I don't know where you are in the game, so it's a bit hard to answer. The changelogs indicate what was added in each version of the game, so chronologically, they tell you what you might have missed (accessible from the main menu screen). I will endeavor to add clearer hints in the game in the next update. Suffice to say, you need to have met She-Hulk (go to lara's room during the day for that), and then finished Supergirl's training, and then go to the gym at nights when Captain MILF is around, provided you have sufficient superpower levels, notably Super-Strength 2, Super-Combat 2 if you are on the good route, or mind control level 1 if you are on the villain route. You also need to have met Harley Quiff. Get a hint from Lois Pane about her, then go on the beat to Porkher Row with Captain Sawyer for this to happen.

Reactions: zapallbugs
Dec 20, 2021

I completed all missions and quests, I completed playing upto v0.4.0.
I'm not getting the option to train super senses-2 with wonder woman.
I'm also not getting the option for captain milf scene in gym at night (0.4.1).
What do I do?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes