zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Keeps crashing during animations, especially the threesome with CM and Linda. Tried every combo to continue the scene yet it requires a switch and cum and after the switch all buttons cause crashes
Never had that and don't remember seeing that reported. It sounds like you have some memory issues. The threesome scene is heavy on graphics memory. Try closing some other apps and in general freeing memory. If you are on W10 the taskmanager has a tab that displays what is going on with graphics memory.

Reactions: EpicLust

Siegfrido

Apr 19, 2023
Is it me or saves are not that stable? I perodically save the game but when I load a save file half the time is missing progress.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
You must have saved within a screen, it's a known issue due to Ren'py's coding system.
ONLY SAVE WHEN WAKING UP BEFORE THE LOCATION SCREEN APPEARS.
Wait, again, can I save during the dialogue with the heroine or when the menu for choosing some option appears, for example, before the sex scene?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Wait, again, can I save during the dialogue with the heroine or when the menu for choosing some option appears, for example, before the sex scene?
During dialogues should be fine. Still best to do it before a menu for dialogue options appears (roll back to just before with your mousewheel)

Last edited:
Reactions: mixa007

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
During dialogues should be fine. Still bet to do it before a menu for dialogue options appears (roll back to just before with your mousewheel)
It's clear. Although nothing like this happened in your previous game - "apocalypse".

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
It's clear. Although nothing like this happened in your previous game - "apocalypse".
That is correct. For this game Epiclust used a new Renpy feature called contexts. In principle that is a great idea. But it turned out that the version of Renpy shipped with the game was not ready for it. The save system proved problematic. If you save within a stacked context you are set up for failure even if it does not seem like that at that moment. Epiclust really has only two options, ripping the context stuff out and in effect starting this game over, or hoping that people will heed the advice about when to save and when not.

Reactions: EpicLust

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
That is correct. For this game Epiclust used a new Renpy feature called contexts. In principle that is a great idea. But it turned out that the version of Renpy shipped with the game was not ready for it. The save system proved problematic. If you save within a stacked context you are set up for failure even if it does not seem like that at that moment. Epiclust really has only two options, ripping the context stuff out and in effect starting this game over, or hoping that people will heed the advice about when to save and when not.
Thanks for the explanations, although I'm not very good at such complexities, for example, what is a "stacked context"?

Of the programming languages, I only know Verilog and Matlab, and these are very specific programming languages (and I studied Fortran a long time ago as a student) :).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for the explanations, although I'm not very good at such complexities, for example, what is a "stacked context"?

Of the programming languages, I only know Verilog and Matlab, and these are very specific programming languages (and I studied Fortran a long time ago as a student) :).
Well, the Fortran analogy may help a bit. A stacked context works a bit like a callable subroutine. The save system is a hardcoded context. You come back from it by doing a return. Same is done in the code from a context. It gets problematic when the save context and current context return points get mixed up. You end up going back to the wrong place and once that happens you are lost.

Reactions: mixa007

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
hey my character is level 2 and all im just wondering how can i get the gym scene with audit girl? thank you if response

Firebash999

Nov 1, 2018
Hey I have a problem with the save every time I load a save it takes me back to day 115 even though I was a lot further

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes