EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Preview pics v0.4.2 out Monday for 20$ patrons, so join NOW for early access and to support the development of the game!

embassy06a.jpg embassy18.jpg frostfuck08.jpg larawidowpool05.jpg natalya05.jpg screenshot0002.png supermanshoot36.jpg wangroom05.jpg

Changelog v0.4.2:

- Mission05 implemented. Talk to the Black Widow in her room, then to Captain MILF in the Hall to launch (SEX with Robots, LESBIAN SEX between Lara and Natasha).
- Cucking SEX Scene with Lois and Superman at Cockham Planet HQ (Lois can now become a Harem girl).
- Handjob scene with Ada Wang Redux available at the Triad location.
- Sex scene available with Emma Frost at Frost Towers during the day.
- Agent Natalya added to gallery w/ animations.
- Can now jump to Game Level02 after the intro.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
A scene with Mistress Emma, AND an Ada Wang worship scene?

JACKPOT!!!

What can I say other than, DOMINANT SUPERVILLAINESSES ARE PURE SEXUAL PERFECTION.

Reactions: EpicLust

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Changelog v0.4.2:

- Mission05 implemented. Talk to the Black Widow in her room, then to Captain MILF in the Hall to launch (SEX with Robots, LESBIAN SEX between Lara and Natasha).
- Cucking SEX Scene with Lois and Superman at Cockham Planet HQ (Lois can now become a Harem girl).
Will you introduce content with the heroines' pregnancies into the game? And then the game has been developed for quite a long time, so it would not be bad to move in this direction.

In your last game, it wasn't possible to impregnate some girls like Scarlett Johansson or Pauletta, a horrible act only comparable to the crimes of the Nazis. ;)
I hope this game will have such an opportunity for all the main heroines?

Reactions: Lees91

walker thompson

Jul 28, 2018
Hello,

after some time in the game I started a new one cause i wanted to go down the villan route. I am stuck at the She Hulk mission. Emma Frost tells me to liberate She Hulk but I dont know how to find her!?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello,

after some time in the game I started a new one cause i wanted to go down the villan route. I am stuck at the She Hulk mission. Emma Frost tells me to liberate She Hulk but I dont know how to find her!?
Go to Lara's room in the morning. The MC will get lost and find She-Hulk instead.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hello,

Have you finished the she-hulk mission?
In which case, it just means wait a week without fucking She-Hulk and she'll escape automatically.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Preview pics v0.4.2 out Monday for 20$ patrons, so join NOW for early access and to support the development of the game!

embassy06a.jpg embassy06a.jpg embassy18.jpg embassy18.jpg frostfuck08.jpg frostfuck08.jpg larawidowpool05.jpg larawidowpool05.jpg natalya05.jpg natalya05.jpg screenshot0002.png screenshot0002.png supermanshoot36.jpg supermanshoot36.jpg wangroom05.jpg wangroom05.jpg

Changelog v0.4.2:

Will you post a public link to "Dead or Aroused 2"?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i have not finished the mission the mission but i think zapallbugs told me how to start it, thx!!!
OK, then that tells me that I should add a conditional statement to that dialogue option with Emma Frost, it's not logical that she should talk about letting She-Hulk escape before She-Hulk has even been met. I'll do that for the next update.

duckfucker

Mar 4, 2020
New to this game so I know this might be old news but I can't trigger the level up. I have all the powers leveled up, but every time I go see CM at the gym at night she has to go look at some villain files. Do I need to restart?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
New to this game so I know this might be old news but I can't trigger the level up. I have all the powers leveled up, but every time I go see CM at the gym at night she has to go look at some villain files. Do I need to restart?
There is rather a lot required, you need to have it all.

In the code:
if period == 1 and (d10locnight == 5 or d10locnight == 6) and mcsenses >= 1 and mcagility >= 1 and mcstrength >= 2 and (mccombat >= 2 or mcmind >= 1) and seenstroheimwonder and supergirltraining and (seenmilfgymendlevel01 == False or not mclevel02) and sawharley:
jump GymMILFEndLevel1

meaning:
period == 1, the evening
d10locnight == 5 or d10locnight == 6, CM is there
senses >= 1, agility >= 1, strength >= 2, either combat >= 2 or mindcontrol >= 1
seenstroheimwonder, saw the nazi scene
supergirltraining, did training with supergirl
sawharley, met Harley

If you have all that you get the levelup. If not, something is missing. You can check each of the variables mentioned above in the console and see what is missing.

Reactions: EpicLust
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes