Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
None of the characters speak except for the main character. It looks like they're talking and the MC responds to them as if they said something, but there's no dialogue for anyone.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
None of the characters speak except for the main character. It looks like they're talking and the MC responds to them as if they said something, but there's no dialogue for anyone.
Then you have activated voice acting. Turn it off via the preference menu on the main menu.

Reactions: Pidgeons

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
still nothing to the worst save system ever seen in a VN?? that nonsense forced me to stop playing this game..
From the changelog:
- Can now jump to Game Level02 after the intro.

So start a new game, jump to level 2(choose route too) and DON'T SAVE WITHIN A SCREEN. Your old corrupted saves will NEVER magically re-work.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
From the changelog:
- Can now jump to Game Level02 after the intro.

So start a new game, jump to level 2(choose route too) and DON'T SAVE WITHIN A SCREEN. Your old corrupted saves will NEVER magically re-work.
it never worked so far... when reloading a bunch of saves still had issue...i don't undersatand why only this VN have this issue , really...and why it can be fixed yet...a pity

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
In my opinion, if it is not possible to correct save errors, because since they are the basis of the game engine, then add a warning and instruction window that appears every time you start the game. This way, you will at least do everything in your power, otherwise you won’t have the strength or nerves to write to every questioner. ;)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
it never worked so far... when reloading a bunch of saves still had issue...i don't undersatand why only this VN have this issue , really...and why it can be fixed yet...a pity
If you start a new game, saves from THAT new game will not be corrupted if you don't save within a screen, that's just not possible. Just ERASE all your old saves and start anew. You might be mixing old corrupted saves with new ones, I don't know. But the save system definitely works IF YOU DON'T SAVE WITHIN A SCREEN, I can assure you.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
In my opinion, if it is not possible to correct save errors, because since they are the basis of the game engine, then add a warning and instruction window that appears every time you start the game. This way, you will at least do everything in your power, otherwise you won’t have the strength or nerves to write to every questioner. ;)
I'll add something to that effect in the intro in the next version of the game, good idea.

Feb 8, 2020
I keep getting by killed by cleopatra, regardless of wethr i take the green or blue jewel. No other options. No idea why or if i have missed something important before hand.
Could anyone offer some advice.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes