zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I completed all missions and quests, I completed playing upto v0.4.0.
I'm not getting the option to train super senses-2 with wonder woman.
I'm also not getting the option for captain milf scene in gym at night (0.4.1).
What do I do?
WW senses 2, a sequence is needed:
- in WW room "And you're wearing some SEXY lingerie to bed. That means you want ME to joi..."
- in the gym "Of course, I need to keep them in shape. And that shape is HU-U-UGE!"
- in the gym "Will you teach me how to enhance my Super-Senses, Princess Diana?"
CM gym at night, which scene do you mean? There are several.

Reactions: EpicLust
Dec 20, 2021
WW senses 2, a sequence is needed:
- in WW room "And you're wearing some SEXY lingerie to bed. That means you want ME to joi..."
- in the gym "Of course, I need to keep them in shape. And that shape is HU-U-UGE!"
- in the gym "Will you teach me how to enhance my Super-Senses, Princess Diana?"
CM gym at night, which scene do you mean? There are several.
The latest scene - thigh fuck
It's called post clothed curling sexy scene in changelog

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
Are you referring to the font of the dialogues which you don't like (and I ain't changing it in that case, cos I like it and I don't see anything wrong with it in terms of clarity) or are you hearing the characters speak without the dialogue lines (only in the intro so far), in which case you can mute their voices in the preference menu and the dialogues will then appear.
Really thank u. U always make amazing game.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
A problem!!!
In the villian route, even if I select green jewel, the game keeps showing - game over
This can only happen if you cheated with mind control. When at the choice for the jewel go to the console and check the variable mcmind. It it is anything higher than 1 that is why you die.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
I hope youll change something about the save system. Lots of people are having issues with it, I know how to avoid those issues but only by trial and error and reading your post.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I hope youll change something about the save system. Lots of people are having issues with it, I know how to avoid those issues but only by trial and error and reading your post.
Epiclust can't as it is pure standard Renpy. The only thing that might (I don't know if it will) solve this would be to switch to a newer version of Renpy where the contexts/save issue is fixed. But switching to a different Renpy version mid-game has it own can of worms and may even make things worse.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
Epiclust can't as it is pure standard Renpy. The only thing that might (I don't know if it will) solve this would be to switch to a newer version of Renpy where the contexts/save issue is fixed. But switching to a different Renpy version mid-game has it own can of worms and may even make things worse.
How about adding a quick start option so when u start the game sets variables like quest stages etc for you?

nantianhr

Aug 7, 2023
If I completed Quest 05 in Neutral, is there still a way to get Poison Ivy into Harem or should I start over?
Now there's only one option left at the lair, to send out a harem joining invitation, which she *respectfully* declined :LOL:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If I completed Quest 05 in Neutral, is there still a way to get Poison Ivy into Harem or should I start over?
Now there's only one option left at the lair, to send out a harem joining invitation, which she *respectfully* declined :LOL:
No I'm afraid; It's really best to choose to be good or evil. Neutral sucks!

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
No I'm afraid; It's really best to choose to be good or evil. Neutral sucks!
I haven't played the game for a long time (I'm waiting for the game to end or more content to accumulate) and i understand that there are 2 (or 3) ways and you have to go through the game at least 2 times to see all the content?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I haven't played the game for a long time (I'm waiting for the game to end or more content to accumulate) and i understand that there are 2 (or 3) ways and you have to go through the game at least 2 times to see all the content?
There's a hero route and a Villain route. Not a huge difference in available scenes.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This game needs built in hints or a walkthrough. If it wasn't for the changelog I would never know what scenes existed for me to unlock, let alone how to do so.

Last edited:

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
Keeps crashing during animations, especially the threesome with CM and Linda. Tried every combo to continue the scene yet it requires a switch and cum and after the switch all buttons cause crashes

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes