EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How can I get the super seduction level 2? I dont know what im doing wrong
If you've done all her room scenes (including yoga), then next time she's in lingerie (50-50% chance), you should get a new option "teach me super-seduction" IF mission 03 has ended AND you've used Super-Seduction at least once during the game (two instances: Sophia in mission 01 or black widow in the pool shower).

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If it's a known bug (feature??) and you're aware of it, I'm good. It's not critical to my enjoyment of the game.
A new Android version fixing the bug has been uploaded to the OP.
Courtesy of the66, which the uploader always fail to mention on the OP, even though I specifically tell them every time he's the one who made the Android version.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Great game! Especially happy to see Amy is part of the roster again.
I noticed two glitches playing v0.3.1:
a) After letting She-Hulk escape for the super-villain route I am able to visit her again in Laras lair. After that she'll escape again and Capt. MILF will complain also.
b) Asking to Capt. MILF in the library about Supergirl got me another board game for WW and related quest was shown as done again - although I completed that earlier already.
Try these replacement scripts and let me know if it solves the issue (I'm assuming you are playing teh regular version, not the i-patch version)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There was supposed to be a mind controlling scene of She-Hulk but it disappeared after the gallery mod was applied, is that working as intended?
I forgot to update that gallery. Will do it for the next update.

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
If you've done all her room scenes (including yoga), then next time she's in lingerie (50-50% chance), you should get a new option "teach me super-seduction" IF mission 03 has ended AND you've used Super-Seduction at least once during the game (two instances: Sophia in mission 01 or black widow in the pool shower).
I am pretty sure I did all that yet no "teach me..." dialogue pops up

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I am pretty sure I did all that yet no "teach me..." dialogue pops up
From the source:
"Can you teach me Super-Seduction level 2, Nancy?" if usedseduction >= 1 and seenmilfyoga and mcseduction == 1 and mission03end:
meaning,
- you have used your seduction powers before
- you have seen the CM yoga scene
- you have seduction level 1 (obviously, with 0 you couldn't have used it before and with 2 you don't need the lesson)
- you have finished mission 03

Reactions: EpicLust

crappen

Sep 14, 2019
Try these replacement scripts and let me know if it solves the issue (I'm assuming you are playing teh regular version, not the i-patch version)
Both issues fixed, awesome! No clue what the i-patch version, so probably I have the normal one indeed.

Only thing I am getting after applying these files is "'mission05' is not defined" after sleeping. I guess this is related to other recent changes I am missing?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Both issues fixed, awesome! No clue what the i-patch version, so probably I have the normal one indeed.

Only thing I am getting after applying these files is "'mission05' is not defined" after sleeping. I guess this is related to other recent changes I am missing?
Oops, leftovers from the current version I'm working on. Use this instead.

HippoTaymouth

Sep 7, 2021
Hey EpicLust, really enjoying your 3rd main entry here (glossing over the finger melting mini-game). Any thoughts on adding female topiary to any of the characters? Feel liek Apocalypse had like 50% of characters and in Cockham, appears to be none.

Just a niche guy asking niche questions.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey EpicLust, really enjoying your 3rd main entry here (glossing over the finger melting mini-game). Any thoughts on adding female topiary to any of the characters? Feel liek Apocalypse had like 50% of characters and in Cockham, appears to be none.

What is a " female topiary"???

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017

I don't think it's fair at all to say that 50% of characters in Apocalypse have a bush. More like 10%.

Reactions: mixa007

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
I don't think it's fair at all to say that 50% of characters in Apocalypse have a bush. More like 10%.
I feel many games miss an opportunity here. It doesn´t have to be a "bush" it can be nicely trimmed into all kinds of funny and kinky forms. Basically a whole a new opportunity for "hairstyles" to individualize a babe.

Reactions: HippoTaymouth

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I feel many games miss an opportunity here. It doesn´t have to be a "bush" it can be nicely trimmed into all kinds of funny and kinky forms. Basically a whole a new opportunity for "hairstyles" to individualize a babe.
You do realize that Renpy has no dynamic rendering engine? Each image has to be designed and pre-rendered by the dev. So "individualizing" is usually a big no-no because of the work and time involved. Time that could and should be spent on advancing the game story.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The girls are done and I'm not into hairy pussies myself. Ada Wang has a bush, but that's it as far as I can tell.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes