Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
I wonder if MC can fuck two girls at the same time, sticking his penis to one and using his balls on another :unsure:

AragonCalle

Jan 26, 2023
I'm curious: What are the maximum possible totals on the evil/goodness scale through v0.3.0? I've played the game two ways, trying to max-out those scores.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm curious: What are the maximum possible totals on the evil/goodness scale through v0.3.0? I've played the game two ways, trying to max-out those scores.
For 3.0 I reached + 17 (ie 17 times the icon evilness raised was shown). I didn't do the good path for 3.0, but for 2.3 I reached +1. Note, what I mention are counts, not the rating that is shown in-game. The code for 3.0 provides for a range 0-19. I don't know if that can actually be reached.

Edit: for 3.1 the range in the code is still 0-19. I know for a fact that 20 can be reached. So there is a bug there as the rating falls off the scale.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

AragonCalle

Jan 26, 2023
For 3.0 I reached + 17 (ie 17 times the icon evilness raised was shown). I didn't do the good path for 3.0, but for 2.3 I reached +1. Note, what I mention are counts, not the rating that is shown in-game. The code for 3.0 provides for a range 0-19. I don't know if that can actually be reached.

Edit: for 3.1 the range in the code is still 0-19. I know for a fact that 20 can be reached. So there is a bug there as the rating falls off the scale.
Thanks for your comments. I'm not going to stress, but am making good as good as possible... likewise bad. It's just a game - and lots of fun. Thanks, EL, for all your hard work.

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
Thanks for your output but the outfit was submitted as a poll to my patrons and they chose it (over a more conventional She-Hulk purple and white outfit)... However, when and if she appears in the game, she might end up changing outfit through the course of the game to this:

View attachment 1851412
How can I get to Shulky? How did he take the fourt task?
Thanks for your output but the outfit was submitted as a poll to my patrons and they chose it (over a more conventional She-Hulk purple and white outfit)... However, when and if she appears in the game, she might end up changing outfit through the course of the game to this:

View attachment 1851412
How do I get to Shulki and how do I get to the fourth task

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes