Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Wat? The protagonist aka the one you playing is black simple as that.
I mean it is clear the intent is for the person to be black, but I don't think it succeeded. Black and white people have different facial features.

I can't stress enough how I don't care about this, I just started playing and I think everything looks great, I just saw some people mentioning it.

Reactions: LordTuskar

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
how the fuck do i progress lmao i've talked to everyone but i can't interact with the bed

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The art is stunning, but it takes practice to develop a game as unplayable as this one.
Only three save slots, only a saving point, no rollback, no skipping text, no text history, illogical order in the warming-up screens, no volume control, ...
Additionally, I have no problem seeing the animations in game but they freeze when I try to replay them from the gallery.

Oh, BTW, these aren't "FULLY ANIMATED SEX SCENES." These are just 2 second loops like almost every other game here.
Some of the best loops I've seen in this genre but loops nonetheless.

Reactions: NIshu and dirtyc101

Lux666

Dec 22, 2018
I need help, when i start a new game it shows a loading screen but even after 10 min nothing happened

shinrugal

Aug 25, 2017
I mean it is clear the intent is for the person to be black, but I don't think it succeeded. Black and white people have different facial features.

I can't stress enough how I don't care about this, I just started playing and I think everything looks great, I just saw some people mentioning it.
Not all black people have the same facial features it's gonna depend on their genetic history

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
I´ve got problems there as well.
Look for body parts where you can interact with and click left mouse button. You can see on the little window on the left below the bar, if the girls like or dislike the action. Press left mouse button until you see a progress in the bar. If it was correct the bar rises. If not, it was the wrong body part. You have to do this a douzen times until the bar is full.
It´s just a stupid boring minigame.
In general you should chose hair, legs first.
i did try it many time i even watch i video for someone who did it but its not working

dragenx

Jan 1, 2020
How do you do the lab where the girl is in the tube and you got to push the buttons I try 3 or 4 times and can not get it What are you to do

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Somethings wrong with the Walkthrough
Nothing seems to show up once opened

Thanks
"FIXED" now

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2008950

Does anyone have these spotlights?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes