Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Some one please tell mee step by step how to unlock sex scenes with Kyoko.

I ve stuck on day 2. No one want talk with me anymore. No "next chapper" option on bed.
There's a game guide .pdf file attached in the .zip file you downloaded.
That same game guide is also linked in OP. Just click the "walkthrough" link. Did you try that?

pupeq9140

Apr 26, 2019
There's a game guide .pdf file attached in the .zip file you downloaded.
That same game guide is also linked in OP. Just click the "walkthrough" link. Did you try that?
Yep.
Looks like i chose wrong answers with other characters. But dont know how to do it right anyways ; /
I always end up like this, day 2 no one talking...

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Yep.
Looks like i chose wrong answers with other characters. But dont know how to do it right anyways ; /
I always end up like this, day 2 no one talking...
Can't help you yet then. Playing the game for the first time myself, and I have to turn it off pretty soon. Hope someone can help you. If not, I'll get back to you once I've gotten through day 2 some time tomorrow I guess.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Has gameplay become less tedious by now?

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
You know the game is great when it confuses the shit out of you even with a walkthrough.

Lmao! Fucking Christ...

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is there a way to skip the lesbian threesome peeping? It was fun the first time but it gets very annoying when you're trying to see different outcomes for the next scene with no save point inbetween. That scene takes forever

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Ugh... All the pointless clicking and busy work is irritating. Game would be so much better as a visual novel.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Game of the same title was posted some time ago and the consensus then was that graphics were great but minigames were spoiling it all. Is it the same game?

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Game of the same title was posted some time ago and the consensus then was that graphics were great but minigames were spoiling it all. Is it the same game?
It's just a DLC. It adds a new character, it adds a replay gallery in-game (aka: no more going to an external website to see it), adds some masturbation scenes for previous characters, and that's about it, so yeah, it's still largely the same game.

Jan 12, 2019
Anybody has a full CG rip directly from the game files? The older version had links to the website to see the videos, but now the new version doesn't, so if I start a new game the gallery won't be unlocked anymore. Really moronic dev decision. I saved those older videos from last time but they had watermarks all over them too. A full CG/animation rip would be better.
I tried ripping it with UniExtract but all I got were a bunch of corrupted webp files.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Does this game seem laggy to anyone else? The animations all just seem so slow, but the response time is fine. Like the game is running at 15fps.

mwjen

Jul 23, 2017
Okay, what I'm I doing wrong. On the first day I have talked to everyone, clicked on everything multiple times. I have gotten to the point no one will talk to me anymore and nothing comes up the various clickables but I don't see any way to advance the time. What am I missing?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes