Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Animation stops when i play it on secret archives but when in story it plays how to fix it?
You asked this one before. I found something similar in the Steam community, and here's the dev's answer:

"This laptop might indeed be below minimum requirements, sorry. The animations in galleries are more demanding and better quality than those within the game (because using animations in game had certain limitations).
If you drop us an email to support@digitalseductions.com I can send you the list of links to most of the reward animations we used for early versions of the game when they weren't included within the game itself. They are 30fps so maybe you'll be able to play those without issues."

I don't know if you should send them an email if you haven't bought the game in the first place. ;)

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
You asked this one before. I found something similar in the Steam community, and here's the dev's answer:

"This laptop might indeed be below minimum requirements, sorry. The animations in galleries are more demanding and better quality than those within the game (because using animations in game had certain limitations).
If you drop us an email to support@digitalseductions.com I can send you the list of links to most of the reward animations we used for early versions of the game when they weren't included within the game itself. They are 30fps so maybe you'll be able to play those without issues."

I don't know if you should send them an email if you haven't bought the game in the first place. ;)
ty for the reply now i know why it stops i didn't brought it so i will just play it.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
This honestly has the best animations I've ever seen in a game. The models look so sharp and high quality and yet the animations run smooth as butter (I assume that's because the animations are well done and well timed gifs). The animations look like something you would find on certain sites... I've waited for a game like this for a while now. Bravo!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
This honestly has the best animations I've ever seen in a game. The models look so sharp and high quality and yet the animations run smooth as butter (I assume that's because the animations are well done and well timed gifs). The animations look like something you would find on certain sites... I've waited for a game like this for a while now. Bravo!
I (partially) agree. I like the animations, but they are very short. Too short if you aske me. And they are not GIFS, but prerendered movie files. Nevertheless, they had to animate them frame by frame and did an amazing job. And they already admit that the did a lot of "mistakes" with this game, and that they learned a lot of it. So hopefully the next game(s) will be much more enjoyable ;-)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Why there is still no direct link in OP
First, there is a link to the walkthrough in OP (called "Walkthrough", what a coincidence!). Also the walkthrough is included in the full game package, so if you downloaded this game and unpacked it, you'll find the guide in the "Read-Me" subfolder of your game.

• Wow
Reactions: sanmal

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Full Save. Because there are different playthroughs/endings, there never will be a full save. What people really want is a fully unlocked gallery ("Secret Archives" and "Personnel Files"). I will attach one to this post, copy it to your main game directory. And yes, it has ALL content unlocked (incl. the alternate skins for Andrea, Lucy, Nadia and Rita). Again: this will just unlock the galleries, this is NOT a save game.

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
This game is more style over substance. Is it worth the effort to play through the game multiple times solely to unlock everything? Play through once and you can be a judge of that. For those who don't think's it's worth the effort, I'll save you the trouble of doing so:

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
Full Save. Because there are different playthroughs/endings, there never will be a full save. What people really want is a fully unlocked gallery ("Secret Archives" and "Personnel Files"). I will attach one to this post, copy it to your main game directory. And yes, it has ALL content unlocked (incl. the alternate skins for Andrea, Lucy, Nadia and Rita). Again: this will just unlock the galleries, this is NOT a save game.
You the MVP!!!!

Reactions: theMickey_

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
One of the best, animated erotic games to date. Great renderings and interesting plot.

I'm aware there's a simplified version, but I found myself focusing more on the "sex mini-games" than the actual sex. It was a great contest in wills. To look at bewbs or beat a spinning ball (which apparently I suck at, because I still failed...). IMO, the "mini-games" detract from the erotica. I didn't have a single boner I was focusing so hard on that spinning ball. Still couldn't beat it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spanzz

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
would anyone mind posting the animation CGs? I use a mac so I can't personally experience them through the game.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes