5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Just played this and I gotta say, though the imagery is quite... haunting, I do love the story.

Though AI is quite frowned upon, maybe you could use it to some extent to make the images more likeable? Like, remove certain weird stuff, or make other stuff smoother? Like, at some point Erica's arm looked twisted.

It also seems you've put some work into the dialogues and descriptions, but at some point I felt like the story moved too suddenly, like when Leah takes it and tries to prove a point to Erica. It felt like this was meant to have something to show this early on or something, as it didn't make a lot of sense. Then again, I'm talking about a game where you've turned into a cock, and are somehow able to see things from a 3rd perspective.

Anyway, it's certainly one of a kind, so you should definitely keep it up.

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Okay this is creative i can say. I like it even know the clay models are not that good but have to start somewhere.
I say i rather have this than AI with devs that has no skills at all.
He does have one thing going over AI: They don't have 6 fingers...
(ba-dum, tissh)

Actually, I think the dev's in cahoots with the dev(s?) of the Hitler games to make theirs look good, and knock them off the top of the WTF list.

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3928558

Overview:
SighBug here, I'm currently experimenting with claymation-style visual novel "Cocky Me" . The creation primarily features handmade set and puppets, complemented by real lighting, as well as stop-motion animation with erotic content.

After waking up in your bed, you realize you're no longer human.
Well, you're part of a man—a dick with a pair of balls.
It won't be long before you can totally relate to Gregor Samsa in Kafka's 'Metamorphosis.'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-08-13
Release Date: 2024-08-13
Developer: SIGHBUG - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3928650 View attachment 3928595 View attachment 3928596 View attachment 3928597 View attachment 3928649 View attachment 3928653 View attachment 3928654
The game is fucking short as hell. Very short, as hell.

Sighbug

Jun 28, 2024
Wait....... I've seen this before ........
[Teru] Chin Nii-chan [English]
WOW, I really didn't know there were similar works with such settings. Thanks for sharing.

It would be funny if the entire F95 community got together to rank this game as the No. 1 top-rated game to troll the other developers and make them think this is the visual we wanted all along!
That is a crazy idea. Feel free to troll everyone, but I don't think it will work; it might only give people nightmares or force them to learn how to jerk off hot clay models.

This is what happens when someone makes it all the way through art and film school without getting laid :LOL:
But seriously, mad props for the work it takes to do stop-motion, and a high five for all of the confused boners this is likely to cause ;)
"I just fapped to whatnow???"
Bro! what the fxxk !...How did... you know I study film and remain a virgin until... no! I won't admit it! I refuse!

ok I read it not bad, good writing, ok visuals. Dev if you read this, PLEASE continue, I very badly want to see how you improve in this field, and I want to see how the story continues.
Some more detailed thoughts:

In conclusion, try it, its short and surprisingly well written

Thank you for sincerely acknowledging my writing. I'm also glad that someone recognized the reference to that line of dialogue.

Just played this and I gotta say, though the imagery is quite... haunting, I do love the story.

Though AI is quite frowned upon, maybe you could use it to some extent to make the images more likeable? Like, remove certain weird stuff, or make other stuff smoother? Like, at some point Erica's arm looked twisted.

It also seems you've put some work into the dialogues and descriptions, but at some point I felt like the story moved too suddenly, like when Leah takes it and tries to prove a point to Erica. It felt like this was meant to have something to show this early on or something, as it didn't make a lot of sense. Then again, I'm talking about a game where you've turned into a cock, and are somehow able to see things from a 3rd perspective.

Anyway, it's certainly one of a kind, so you should definitely keep it up.
It's unfortunate that the twisted arm is a flaw in the puppet-making process and damage caused during filming. I plan to improve the skeleton design in the future.

I don't have plans to use AI to enhance the presentation, but I did use Photoshop to remove some of the more noticeable damage and distortions. Unfortunately, my skills aren't perfect, so please bear with it.

Additionally, I fully understand that the story pace is too fast, but it's necessary for this project. With only five episodes planned, a slower story pace wouldn't fit. Perhaps for the next project, I can consider a more conventional pacing.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes