5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Crogusfogey

Mar 13, 2019
I mean this when I say your game is an all timer. This is fucking phenomenal. The writing is great and the artistry on display is unparalleled. You're a generational talent

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sighbug

Sighbug

Jun 28, 2024
What makes this game even more interesting is that it's clearly a parody of "Die Verwandlung" ("The Metamorphosis") from Kafka.
I’ve already read your review.

Although I've mentioned in some descriptions that this IS a Kafkaesque story, I appreciate you pointing it out explicitly. Yes, this is indeed a sort of adaptation of The Metamorphosis, and your expectations are spot on. "Cocky Me" will only have 5 episodes total, and if production goes smoothly, it will be labeled as completed by next fall. I'll then move on to creating the second project, for which I already have a rough story outline. So stay tuned.

Sighbug

Jun 28, 2024
I have no clue about this "rock pet horror game," but I'll check it out. If you're talking about some terrible stuff, I'll show now. At the same time, this is the response to those who curious about how claymation style mixes with some weird AI tools.

I dumped this one into an AI clip generator, and the tool gave me this demonic thing.
Erica3.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn’t sleep that night, period.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes