Others Completed Coco Nutshake [v1.2] [Ahegames]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
When I put your save into my folder and launch the game, I only get this message:

of Create Event
for object oPrestart:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scrLoadData
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scrLoadData (line -1)
gml_Object_oPrestart_Create_0

What do I do?
Yeah the save file doesn't work. IDK what going on with it.

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Damn got excited thinking I was gonna milk nuts from a cute futa to make a drink.
This is pretty cute though.

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
For anyone going for that perfect score color palate, Its just the transition screen pallate (green and grey)

Also for you who just want to download a save with all the palates, it goes in AppData\Local\CocoNutshake
(Both are the same file I just put it in a zip as if that's somehow easier then renaming it to get rid of the extra numbers)
Appreciate the effort, but it doesn't work D:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
When I put your save into my folder and launch the game, I only get this message:

of Create Event
for object oPrestart:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scrLoadData
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scrLoadData (line -1)
gml_Object_oPrestart_Create_0

What do I do?
I get the same error.
Yeah the save file doesn't work. IDK what going on with it.
Appreciate the effort, but it doesn't work D:
I updated my original Comment with a new method that hopefully works, a bit more intensive since you have to edit it with a save editor but hopefully this one works.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Really hot. Unfortunately your only reward after perfecting the game are palette swap only. Wish theres some extra/hidden scenes or so

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Do I see myself downloading and playing this?
No

Do I hope the devs of some of the better games with lactation see this and borrow the idea in some form...
... Yes

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Hmmmm.

Fetish database has been updated...

Here's hoping for a mobile version. I mean, this entire thing screams mobile game.

kekkeron

Oct 15, 2018
how do i get the second-to-last shades B(
edit: nevermind i read their name again lol

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes