Others Completed Coco Nutshake [v1.2] [Ahegames]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi, i jsut downloaded the apk from that

link but i cant find a way to install it, is it missing a file or am i missing something?
Decided to give it a shot cause being unable to install apks isn't particularly weird unless it's not the first time you do it to a new device.

Let's try to troubleshoot this bitch.

1.- We can discard a faulty apk file since I was able to download and install it with no issues whatsoever and even tho I've played for a couple of minutes, have not found any crash or similar errors however your downloaded file MIGHT be faulty if for some reason didn't finish correctly.

2.- I'm guessing you already enabled the option to "Allow Unknown Sources" or something like that? You can Google it for a more detailed explanation and a how to. Basically, it allows the device to install unsigned apks without the need for the PlayStore to check the integrity or test if they're legit files.

3.- Maybe your device is old? Idk, could be. I mean, Android 4.4 is on its way out already, maybe that can be an issue?

If you've tried/checked the 3 options and found no solution, I honestly can't guess what other thing could be the issue besides the ones already listed :HideThePain:

Reactions: F4C430

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The website where the APK is being hosted is not working anymore. "404", it says. Anybody else willing to set up a link?
Check . It's not the updated file tho, I only have the file that was originally uploaded (1.0). For what I can gather from the itch io page, it seems some devices had weird shader issues so they updated the app to 1.1 like a week ago in hopes to address it. If someone gets ahold of the latest version please upload it.

Jul 20, 2020
Check . It's not the updated file tho, I only have the file that was originally uploaded (1.0). For what I can gather from the itch io page, it seems some devices had weird shader issues so they updated the app to 1.1 like a week ago in hopes to address it. If someone gets ahold of the latest version please upload it.
Thanks a lot! Guess I'll regularly check here until somebody posts a working link for the latest working version, but yours is more than good enough. I appreciate it.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
Mar 20, 2021
This is crazy how much this mini simple game got so much attention and good critics. I loved it too but I wonder why this is so catchy and relaxing... :unsure:

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
This is crazy how much this mini simple game got so much attention and good critics. I loved it too but I wonder why this is so catchy and relaxing... :unsure:
Because dev didn't overstep their abilities and try to add a ton of stuff they couldn't do like everyone else does. Kept it simple and solid and the art is top notch. They'd sell a lot more if they would lower the price, it's a bit much for just a couple minutes of gameplay.

Reactions: turkler
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes