Banality

Jun 16, 2021
The definition of WTF have I stumbled into.

MTL sez: "What are you doing step-dog?" :D
it's not MTL.... it's hand edited :( Don't MTL me ^^
View attachment 1514773

Overview:
A new series that depicts everyday life woven by the characters of "Stray Dog's Wife"!
This is the first of a new series of daily life of characters, centered on Inukai Kokoa and the stray dog Talo from "Stray dog fiance-"!​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-23
Release Date: 2021-10-06
Developer: animal trail
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL by Banality)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - WORKUPLOAD -
Extra:

THANK YOU GOD Banality FOR THE TRANSLATION

View attachment 1514797 View attachment 1514798 View attachment 1514800 View attachment 1514801 View attachment 1514802
I don't know what it is, but this japanese Game is not "Cocoa and Taro". It isn't even the same game engine
Title is "I can't go back to my boyfriend because my younger childhood friend's thing is too fine for NTR"
Here is the japanese Version

And here is the COMPLETE UNTOUCHED ORIGINAL ZIP-FILE (600.16 MB)

Last edited:

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
OK... played it on both routes without crashes. Maybe it is just because the episodes just end at that point. I could add that you are send to the start-screen after that. I noticed some out of line sentences and maybe two untranslated lines. I can fix that. But if the game really crashes at some points, please make a screenshot of the error message. I couldnt reproduce the crash... sorry
There is no way to take a SS, the game just close.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Having the same crash error, any fix?
please specify the error. screenshot would be great too. OK... no screenshot possible. If the game closes After the Horsescene of Cocoa and after Moms Gangbang in the Park, it's not really a big deal, because the game ends there. But i'll look over it. as said before: i couldn't reproduce the crash

This is my first translation ever. I'd apprechiate serious feedback to improve major technically flaws.

Last edited:

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
please specify the error. screenshot would be great too. OK... no screenshot possible. If the game closes After the Horsescene of Cocoa and after Moms Gangbang in the Park, it's not really a big deal, because the game ends there. But i'll look over it. as said before: i couldn't reproduce the crash

This is my first translation ever. I'd apprechiate serious feedback to improve mayor technically flaws.
well, the game restarts at the end of the Cocoa vs horse boobjob , is this the end of the scene? Because there's should be penetration judging by the screenshots.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
well, the game restarts at the end of the Cocoa vs horse boobjob , is this the end of the scene? Because there's should be penetration judging by the screenshots.
:unsure: okay. i will have a look at the files. it is supposed to have 2 penetrationscenes and a homecoming event.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Who do you play as?
you can choose beetween Cocoa and her Mom. Both get fucked over by Taro.... and a Horse..... or Stray Dogs. It is very short. if it is your kind of content just dl it and click it trough.... you should be done in 10 minutes with both routes.
@ All: i posted an untouched version of the game as well. since there are not really important choices in the game, you could play this version. (if it crashes too, i know at least it's not my fault)

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I spent the better part of the last decade trying to get that goddamn tune out of my head, and here you are just shoving it back in.
but.... this tune has some important life-hacks. for example: if a random dude on a horse advices a girl to lick it, she does it. I didn't knew that before. Gonna try that.... sometimes.... and some Male-Dom: She argues quite resonable and the proper answer is: Shut up woman, get on my Horse! ..... that's quite cool :ROFLMAO:

..........but: believe it or not... i only know that song because an ex-girlfriend played it to me. It is not my kind of music ;)

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
YASSSSS! Horsie and dogsie strikes again. I would appreciate a whole game dedicated to the wife.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes