Datdude60

Aug 23, 2021
My game crashes at the same point also but there is no error coded. It just closes at the scene where she says I'm not even on stage yet

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
But regarding the Game: Multiple Endings should be moved to "planned tags" The whole game is WIP.... at the moment there are 2 staight routes. if you consider this as multiple ending okay..... but it is not depending on players choice.
Right now i rework my translation complete and moved the Game from MV to MZ. Maybe this will solve the crash issues.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
The husbando get NTRed.
Mommy too. By Taro and her daughter ;) Taro cucks himself by sharing Coco with the Horse and Mommy with the Straydogs.... you can insert in every character and get your share of NTR if you insist... LoL

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Mommy too. By Taro and her daughter ;) [...]
That's not NTR. The "victim" must be traumatized (which must dislike the situation; feel disgusted, not "turn on") and feel inferior like an old toy you throw into the trash because you got tired of playing it and got something better.
You can say that she got cucked but then, again, the one cucked or NTRed don't get involved in that relationship since they (the fuckers) don't want them between them.
Since she can get between them, wants to be and (who knows) won't mind share Taro with her daughter, that's a harem.
[...] Taro cucks himself by sharing Coco with the Horse and Mommy with the Straydogs.... [...]
No, he didn't get "cucked". To get "cucked" you must be turn on on being cheated (Cocoa's boyfriend is an example of being cucked; he suffered the NTR and thought it was hot as hell and orgasmed by it).
And when you use the word "shared", it means Taro has some ownership on something (or someone). Who get cucked or NTRed don't own nothing since they are, somewhat, inferior to own anything.
Then, again, that's a harem, where you can "borrow" your girls to your "friends".
[...] you can insert in every character and get your share of NTR if you insist... LoL
No, you can't.
Do you even know what NTR means?

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
That's not NTR. The "victim" must be traumatized (which must dislike the situation; feel disgusted, not "turn on") and feel inferior like an old toy you throw into the trash because you got tired of playing it and got something better.
You can say that she got cucked but then, again, the one cucked or NTRed don't get involved in that relationship since they (the fuckers) don't want them between them.
Since she can get between them, wants to be and (who knows) won't mind share Taro with her daughter, that's a harem.

No, he didn't get "cucked". To get "cucked" you must be turn on on being cheated (Cocoa's boyfriend is an example of being cucked; he suffered the NTR and thought it was hot as hell and orgasmed by it).
And when you use the word "shared", it means Taro has some ownership on something (or someone). Who get cucked or NTRed don't own nothing since they are, somewhat, inferior to own anything.
Then, again, that's a harem, where you can "borrow" your girls to your "friends".

No, you can't.
Do you even know what NTR means?
your whole posting says: you havn't played the game. It is okay if it's not your cup of tea, but don't elaborate about content you don't know ;) Thank you.
PS: I know what kind of stuff is considered NTR... don't worry. There is a wide range of definitions going from: there is a second male char ingame... NTR!!! to "if it's not my current Loveinterest, it's not NTR. I personally go best with: you got your Lover stolen and they let you know to suffer. Basically destroying the Life through emotional Trauma of the MC. All the other stuff has own Labels like cheating, cuckholding, swinging and so on. NTR is ruin ones (Love)Life. But that is my Point of view and reading on this site teached me: there are many other point of views and the most annoying ones are those who can't stop talking bout that. In the end that's all some pixels on a screen.... can't really understand why it's such a hot topic

• Haha
Reactions: Beaba

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I spent the better part of the last decade trying to get that goddamn tune out of my head, and here you are just shoving it back in.
Sounds like they ripped the tune from Magical Trevor to me.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes