savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
That's just being unecessarily specific...
If someone/something is fucking someone's else love interest and it is part of the narrative it is NTR.
This game is about a family and when the husband leaves the house the dog starts fucking everyone. At times you control the dog (then you would argue it is netori), but again at times you control the girls (so it would become cheating?), what if you then control the husband? the entire scenario plays out exactly the same so why changing which character you move around would suddenly affect everything? it's the same game and if the narrative and dialogues have a focus on adultery the ntr tag is used.

Many NTR games offer multiple perspectives during the same story, this should be reason enough to confirm that most people enjoy both sides of the spectrum, it's all for the same audience for the most part.

The problem really comes from some individuals with inflated egos that get utterly offended to the level of sjws because the character they happened to be controlling was betrayed, for those my tip is to entirely avoid the NTR tag since most games that have netori usually will sprinkle some netorare at the same time, hardly it is going to be fully one or the other.
By this argument you might as well argue that there shouldn't be both a 'gay' and a 'lesbian' tag because it's just NEEDLESSLY SPECIFIC, there should just be a single 'homosexual' tag because both of those are homosexual acts. Also sometimes characters are bisexual and WHAT THEN??

Reactions: Beaba

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
Neat. Figured it might get translated.

Fun Fact:
Did you know there's also an (THE HORROR) and it includes Episode 1 in it?
The thread here's a side story iirc and the first one exists too and (and it's not MTL!).

I wonder if peps will Translate that eventually. Thanks for the post.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
By this argument you might as well argue that there shouldn't be both a 'gay' and a 'lesbian' tag because it's just NEEDLESSLY SPECIFIC, there should just be a single 'homosexual' tag because both of those are homosexual acts. Also sometimes characters are bisexual and WHAT THEN??
What I meant was that this game has both netori and netorare, that's why it would be needlessly specific for this case (and many others).
For games that feature both gay and lesbian acts the specific tags also become needlessly specific.
Tag split is already planned anyways, probably Soon™.

Last edited:

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
would like to have that too. i would do a translation again
Took me a while but i got it

Here is the download links for the new version but it's in japanese

Download from RapidGator

Download from KatFile

Download from DDownload

Download from RoseFile

Download from MexaShare

Repost on a better server once you finish downloading

Apr 25, 2020
Took me a while but i got it

Here is the download links for the new version but it's in japanese

Download from RapidGator

Download from KatFile

Download from DDownload

Download from RoseFile

Download from MexaShare

Repost on a better server once you finish downloading
Thank you my friend, I also found a link, but this English version is a half-finished product.
Content

This is a pre-release version in which only the episode 3 part of the game work "Cocoa and Taro THE GAME" is translated into English.
Download the game from this link.

Other episodes will be translated sequentially.
The completed version, which has been completely translated, will be sold on Dlsite, etc.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Thank you my friend, I also found a link, but this English version is a half-finished product.
Content

This is a pre-release version in which only the episode 3 part of the game work "Cocoa and Taro THE GAME" is translated into English.
Download the game from this link.
Mega

Other episodes will be translated sequentially.
The completed version, which has been completely translated, will be sold on Dlsite, etc.
Happy to help, sad that the new update can be beaten in just 15 minutes.

Creator of the game should just merge all games into a single one instead of selling three different packages.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Happy to help, sad that the new update can be beaten in just 15 minutes.

Creator of the game should just merge all games into a single one instead of selling three different packages.
that is a cool idea... merging the games. hope someone does that

Mar 16, 2021
hi all new here
anyone having problem where game dies on titjob with the horse right after the opening?
not really sure what to do here

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes