Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
I came here for NTR and discovered this game is bestiality, thanks uploader for misleading tags LOL :KEK: . i get it uploaders tag everyhing ntr because of the vanillatards but seriously :KEK: .
I played it, there is NTR.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Is there a reason the original game doesn't have a thread (at least not one I can find?) I know there's the Re:Stray spinoff, but I'm talking about .

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Is there a reason the original game doesn't have a thread (at least not one I can find?) I know there's the Re:Stray spinoff, but I'm talking about .
Probably got no translation. Re: Stray has an official dev translation.
(You would think a game maker would create official translation for the original before the spin-off/second part)

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
View attachment 1515856
Well this is not very bible of y'all...
"Yet she multiplied her harlotry in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, when she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt. For she lusted for her paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys, and whose issue is like the issue of horses. Thus you called to remembrance the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians pressed your bosom because of your youthful breasts." -Ezekiel 23:19-21

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I came here for NTR and discovered this game is bestiality, thanks uploader for misleading tags LOL :KEK: . i get it uploaders tag everyhing ntr because of the vanillatards but seriously :KEK: .
this game is a Hellhole of NTR. The MC shares his Girlfriend with a Horse. He steals her Mom from the husband, cheats on the Mom with the daughter and shares the Mom with a pack of straydogs. If there is a Game with a justified NTR tag, than this one. If Beasty is not your cup of tea... allright ;) But the NTR is real

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Is it really just a few new scenes with Mom and a new scene with Cocoa?
Where's the rest of the scenes from RE:Stray?

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
This is a side game with extra scenes, RE:Stray is another game.
I know it's another game. My thought was that, what I got from the discription, it would be somekind of "rearranged" version of the Stray Dog Fiance with scenes from previous versions in one package (and would include those news scenes). But, after playing it, I see that's not the case.
It turns out to be a spin-off from the game where you can play as Cocoa's mom for a while.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
I see this question so often, but this instance is the one that gets me.
It's a game about a dog fucking women but NTR is where you draw the line? Is this a joke?
Most of the NTR is when the MC suffers NTR from a NPC (that's why most people avoid it).
But, in this case, the MC (Taro) makes NPCs suffer from NTR.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Most of the NTR is when the MC suffers NTR from a NPC (that's why most people avoid it).
But, in this case, the MC (Taro) makes NPCs suffer from NTR.
this is also why we really need two different tags for 'netori' and 'netorare'.
Because it is the difference between playing a game where you steal someone's girlfriend vs playing a game where your girlfriend is stolen.

I feel like it should be undeniably crystal clear that those two games would appeal to VERY different audiences, yet they're lumped under the same tag with no differentiation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hp_surfer
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes