• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Codename Ultraviolet [CH2 0.15] [EchoGames Studio]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The story is very early in its development, so many things can change, but we can have several such as a threesome, a foursome, "NTR" as many people ask (if you consider the betrayal that the protagonist will perform in the Route "Love"). Well, there are still many things that will be decided until the complete closure.
Possible NTR?
Good luck tho.
and I recommend making a decision on if NTR will be in the game or not
so people will not be upset with you if ntr come into
the game and getting hit with it in the middle of development.
it's best to be upfront about something as divisive as NTR and have
a vision already planned out about your game and future fetishes and kinks.

spongebob.jpg

Deleted member 588212

Dev of Codename UltraViolet
Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Possible NTR?
Good luck tho.

View attachment 2482833
Yes, there will be "NTR", but nothing heavy or grandiose, only the protagonist will end up cheating on his girlfriend if the player decides to choose the "LOVE" path, i.e., NTR in the story is completely avoidable.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yea I learn to not take my chances nowadays as you can see how doing that turns out.
eheheh fair enough, i'm still waiting for the planned tags before even considering it

Yes, there will be "NTR", but nothing heavy or grandiose, only the protagonist will end up cheating on his girlfriend if the player decides to choose the "LOVE" path, i.e., NTR in the story is completely avoidable.
that's NETORI

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Ok, then that's fine LOL.
At that point it's just CHEATING, which is ok as long as the GF
not doing the cheating on the MC, which is netorare.
if the MC going to be taking girls from other guys, then that's netori
which is mostly is used for the cheating tag as well on here.

Well, good that you cleared that up, then. (y) (y)

so since the MC will be cheating. no harem?

Last edited:
Reactions: Frumi and Akainu456

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Ok, then that's fine LOL.
At that point it's just CHEATING, which is ok as long as the GF
not doing the cheating on the MC, which is netorare.

Well, good that you cleared that up, then. (y) (y)

so since the MC will be cheating. no harem?
There will be a harem on both routes, the point is that if you choose the "LOVE" route, which the protagonist is dating, it will be harder to win back his girlfriend and accept the harem when he finds out about the betrayal. In the "Friendship" Route, the player loses all intimacy with her friend, needing to regain everything again, but it is easier to convince her to accept the harem.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
There will be a harem on both routes, the point is that if you choose the "LOVE" route, which the protagonist is dating, it will be harder to win back his girlfriend and accept the harem when he finds out about the betrayal. In the "Friendship" Route, the player loses all intimacy with her friend, needing to regain everything again, but it is easier to convince her to accept the harem.
Ok cool lol.
alright, will add your game to my watch list.

as long as it's no NTR(netorare) or sharing

and it has a harem route, I will be playing this one. (y)

good luck.

DELIDVUZ

Oct 5, 2019
The story is very early in its development, so many things can change, but we can have several such as a threesome, a foursome, "NTR" as many people ask (if you consider the betrayal that the protagonist will perform in the Route "Love"). Well, there are still many things that will be decided until the complete closure.
Yes it gives NTR, but only in the Love Route with Aisha.

Possible NTR?
Good luck tho.

View attachment 2482833
He didn't said possible. It would be only in the Love Route.

So this game will have NTR then. Thanks for the info but I'll skip. Shame though cause it looks good. Good luck :)
Yes, but the MC is going to make the NTR, when he is in a serious Relatshensip with Aisha and is going to have sex with the other girls.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
So we can get all the girls either way no matter what route, are the contents of each route going to differ much? my only real complaint about this initial release is we are giving the choice to pick a love or friendship route about 5 minutes in to reading when we know absolutely nothing about the girl we're making this choice for.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Thats...not ntr. you gotta be careful with those 3 letters. They get you into hot water real quick. ntr is always expressed from the perspective of the main character at least where genre tagging is concerned. So if noone is cheating or being stolen from the mc its not ntr. You kinda set everyone's warning bells off for no reason haha.

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
sounds good but last thing I have to ask, would that also be avoidable?
LESBIAN content?
girl on girl?

Only one girl will be lesbian, but as the previous subject comes in, the player can choose to interfere with this girl's personal taste and make her heterosexual again or keep her lesbian.

In other words, if you decide to keep her lesbian, there will be no sexual content with her, only the main participation in the story.

If you decide to convince her, you will have sexual content with her.

Thats...not ntr. you gotta be careful with those 3 letters. They get you into hot water real quick.
A lot of people consider it, so it gets confusing when it comes time to interpret it.

If we consider what a lot of people think that it will have Sequestration, compulsion, heavier issues, then no, there will be no NTR.

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
no ones fighting..

just trying to get information about the game and clearing up that it is not NTR if the MC is doing the cheating.

it seems the dev was confused about it.
It turns out that a lot of people consider Cheating to be NTR, so I end up putting everything together into one thing.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes