VN Ren'Py Abandoned Codename Ultraviolet [CH2 0.15] [EchoGames Studio]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
First of all, I don't wait a few days, my previous projects have been up for months.

Second, I had to create a new Patreon because I lost access to the first account, since I had set up Google Authenticator to have access and without it you can't easily login.

Third, if I'm doing it wrong then it's my problem, my reality, where I live, is totally different from your reality where you live, if you knew how it is to live in my country, you would know why I always focus on the financial return, working here is the same as being a slave, a lot of unnecessary effort and stress for little return, the minimum wage here is barely enough to survive, and you have to stay 14 - 16 hours a day out of your comfort to earn a pittance at the end of the month, is not work place, it's slavery. That's why I try and try to earn money with my projects, that's why I move on to another one when the one at the present moment after a good time, months, doesn't generate financial return.
Alright no need to get into details. Last thing we want is fuss about whos life is more shit. Do what you have to do. Criticisms will come no matter what you do. Take what is relevant and ignore the rest. Myself included if whatever I said/say offends you.

Others have already mentioned the English and flow of the dialogue in general so I wont go over that again. But besides that, it would be appreciated by many if you gave us the option to name the main character.

Other than that, the music is good and I always appreciate when sound effects are added. Not everyone does but for a few, audio is just as important an element as the images or text. So nice job there.

Deleted member 588212

Dev of Codename UltraViolet
Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Alright no need to get into details. Last thing we want is fuss about whos life is more shit. Do what you have to do. Criticisms will come no matter what you do. Take what is relevant and ignore the rest. Myself included if whatever I said/say offends you.
I end up getting angry because all the time people talk about my past, if only they would research before talking shit, they wouldn't talk so much shit.

Besides, the past is the past, life is full of mistakes and attempts, just because I canceled the other projects doesn't mean that I will cancel this one, and even so everyone keeps talking the same shit every time.

Others have already mentioned the English and flow of the dialogue in general so I wont go over that again. But besides that, it would be appreciated by many if you gave us the option to name the main character.

Other than that, the music is good and I always appreciate when sound effects are added. Not everyone does but for a few, audio is just as important an element as the images or text. So nice job there.
Well, the project is still in the beginning, as I said, many things can be changed.

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Updated to 0.02

Fixes.

- Revision by "DOGWITHGUNS" .

- Remade parts of the dialogs with spelling and grammar mistakes.

- Redid exit screen.

- Redid zoom buttons in extras.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: crowbar214

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Well, folks, before you have any more discussions, let me clarify a few things.

1 - I don't speak English natively: For those who don't know I am Brazilian and access to English here is very shallow, only paying a college to acquire the knowledge, all I know about English is basic, enough to read, write and understand. So as you already know I need to use some translation programs and correction aids to try to maintain a good image about the language. So any help with spelling and grammar mistakes is welcome!

2 - NTR: I know there is a lot of controversy on this subject and it confuses a lot of points of view. Many people consider "Cheating, protagonist cheating on his girlfriend/wife." as NTR. That's why I say it has that kind of issue, but for those who understand the subject well, I'll let you know right away that no, there is no NTR in the project. So for those who don't like NTR, you can relax because there won't be this kind of content.

3 - LGBTQIA+: I know that many don't like the subject and try to avoid it, but I warn you that yes, there will be LGBT content in the project. But in advance, it is TOTALLY AVOIDABLE. I want to please both those who like it and those who don't, by putting characters, be they gay, lesbian, futanari, transsexual, whatever, all of them will be optional in the Intimacy question. The project will separate the main story with the intimate and sexual issues, so if you do not like it, you can play without any problem.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thought I'd actually try the game itself to see what it is like. My posts earlier were about a different subject, so wanted to make one discussing the actual contents of the game itself.

Overall, it's not a bad start. This is trying the 0.2 version, and not the previous one. The writing is well done, and the renders are nice. Characters are not the typical HS models, and looks like some work went into it to give it a nice unique look. Got a pretty good story, though some bits are a bit off, it doesn't detract from the overall story.

MC's name is Francis, no option to rename, so it can't be changed. So hope you're okay with that. It asks you to commit to one girl pretty early in the game without knowing anything really about her. Otherwise, you lock out her path and lose like 80% friendship with her and have to rebuild your relationship with her as a friend. A bit harsh to ask the player to make a commitment that early in the game without any proper backstory on who she is. Maybe build them up a little more before having that kind of decision so early.

On that note, surprised to see a harem tag. If you choose to take the early choice to commit to the girl, it tells you bad things will happen if you are not faithful to her. That's like the opposite of a harem. Or is this going to be the kind of harem that only certain girls can be in and others cannot?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing I'd mention that needs fixing, is how the game just abruptly ends. There is no end screen, you're just having a conversation and then the game goes back to the main menu. Should probably toss in an end screen to let people know it is the end of the current version.

Otherwise besides those little oddities, it's pretty good. Decent amount of choices as well, so props on that. I really do hope you will keep it updated and prove me wrong about my earlier posts. Otherwise, yeah, best of luck again with your project and thanks. ;)

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Thought I'd actually try the game itself to see what it is like. My posts earlier were about a different subject, so wanted to make one discussing the actual contents of the game itself.
Overall, it's not a bad start. This is trying the 0.2 version, and not the previous one. The writing is well done, and the renders are nice. Characters are not the typical HS models, and looks like some work went into it to give it a nice unique look. Got a pretty good story, though some bits are a bit off, it doesn't detract from the overall story.
My current goal was to use Daz3D, but unfortunately I don't have the resources to work with effective load, so I use Honey Select 2 as an alternative, but I don't like the standard style of it, so I try my best to get away from the standard. Thanks.

MC's name is Francis, no option to rename, so it can't be changed. So hope you're okay with that. It asks you to commit to one girl pretty early in the game without knowing anything really about her. Otherwise, you lock out her path and lose like 80% friendship with her and have to rebuild your relationship with her as a friend. A bit harsh to ask the player to make a commitment that early in the game without any proper backstory on who she is. Maybe build them up a little more before having that kind of decision so early.
I see no need to put option to change the name of the protagonist, however if the idea comes from a "majority vote" or some "Patron or High rank Supporter." , we can consider the change to be allowed to be changed.

It turns out that both routes the protagonist will talk about the girl's past in the form of flashbacks, so the player without knowing anything will gradually get to know her as if he were talking for the first time. This option of losing the intimacy etc is just to put a little more difficulty in the planned harem later on.

On that note, surprised to see a harem tag. If you choose to take the early choice to commit to the girl, it tells you bad things will happen if you are not faithful to her. That's like the opposite of a harem. Or is this going to be the kind of harem that only certain girls can be in and others cannot?
The 6 main girls presented will be part of the harem of the main story, all optional sexual content that will be made available later on will be of the player's total choice.

One thing I'd mention that needs fixing, is how the game just abruptly ends. There is no end screen, you're just having a conversation and then the game goes back to the main menu. Should probably toss in an end screen to let people know it is the end of the current version.
This was in fact a small error of attention when compiling the files, I ended up changing the trigger that led to the "final" screen, to the chapter 2 screen and forgot to undo it to do the update. Don't worry, I'm already working on it. Thanks.

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
edit: update to 1.02
CodenameUltraviolet-CH1.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I beg your pardon, if you can reupload it again with the small fix I needed to do. Thank you.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I beg your pardon, if you can reupload it again with the small fix I needed to do. Thank you.
Fresh out of the oven, just for you

CodenameUltraviolet-CH1-0.02Fixed

Deleted member 588212

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Fresh out of the oven, just for you

CodenameUltraviolet-CH1-0.02Fixed
Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes