blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 1794890

Overview:
In COED Conquest you play as the university student Chad (Renamable) Gibson! You will begin your journey as a new student attending the world renown university in the center of the capital of education and science, 'Paradise City'. Not only did you get into the top university, you also qualified for a very special study program!
In the program, instead of studying and taking tests, you will have to build your own business empire from scratch! You will have to start out small, taking low paying part time jobs, until you can afford to take over! Sounds hard? Don’t worry, you are not alone in this endeavor! Every student in the program got a personal secretary that will aid you! And there is also the mysterious girl you met on your first day at campus!

Do you think you can focus on your academic career and build your empire? Don't underestimate the challenge, it is easy to get distracted in ‘Paradise City’ with almost a quarter of the population of the city being fellow college students! There is always a hot girl just around the corner!

Currently 11 full heroines to conquer!
A ton of side characters you will be able to enjoy in between!

Thread Updated: 2022-05-05
Release Date: 2022-05-05
Developer: despiteful - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NTR Warning/Explanation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Other:
Compressed*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 972548 View attachment 972549 View attachment 1195667 View attachment 1195670 View attachment 1195671 View attachment 1195674 View attachment 1195687 View attachment 1195689 View attachment 1195691 View attachment 1195693 View attachment 1195694 View attachment 1195695 View attachment 1195696 View attachment 1195702 View attachment 1195711 View attachment 1431242
you may need to add male domination tag as you cant have a herem with it

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Found an error for one of the events, should be defined as "$ homevoyeursuccess = False":
View attachment 1798514
Yeah, thought i had fixed that, it crashes if you neve started the event while Kate or Lily aren't there, if you started it once when one of them is there, it works.
But fixed in next update...

Dunno why lint didn't catch that one...

So, I just started playing and hit the part of the game where you need $4000 for the sauna. I agree with the earlier poster that this seems to be an excessive roadblock currently as the weekly income (around $550) + low wages would be a slog to grind through. I ended up just using cheats to give myself the extra $3000 I still needed for this. Until this point, the game seemed to be balanced pretty well, so I would suggest maybe lowering the cost for the sauna down to ~$1500 unless more early businesses are added. Hopefully, the next parts aren't as grindy. :)

Edit: So it seems like this is actually the end of the main story content for now, so this can mostly be disregarded.
Yeah that is another thing, since you can theoretically end up at something like the end of the story really quickly, it can kind of suck!
After I develop the main story further, the progression from stage to stage might have to be adjusted.

Reactions: SirLance

Cowboy94!

May 5, 2022
I have a question. I have played the entire game through. It has since been updated but I lost my saves and would actually enjoy going through it again only with a sped up process. That being said I’m not only looking for console commands to speed up the process, but I’m looking for specific ones.

I know the ones for money, stamina, and hunger and of course they have implemented a cheat mode for that. I am looking for skill point commands or academic, nerd, trouble maker, and research skill points. I am also looking for commands to change the value of current relationships with characters. I have tried numerous word combinations using dir() and even save editors as a reference guide to potential commands but havnt had any luck. Any help would be appreciated. I’ve already grinded through this game once. Just looking to turn this into an hour or 2 game play. Thanks in advance.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I have a question. I have played the entire game through. It has since been updated but I lost my saves and would actually enjoy going through it again only with a sped up process. That being said I’m not only looking for console commands to speed up the process, but I’m looking for specific ones.

I know the ones for money, stamina, and hunger and of course they have implemented a cheat mode for that. I am looking for skill point commands or academic, nerd, trouble maker, and research skill points. I am also looking for commands to change the value of current relationships with characters. I have tried numerous word combinations using dir() and even save editors as a reference guide to potential commands but havnt had any luck. Any help would be appreciated. I’ve already grinded through this game once. Just looking to turn this into an hour or 2 game play. Thanks in advance.
You can just set the variable for the affection.

It’s something along the line of heroinekate.affection.affectionlevel

But look into the heroine and affection class, there you should find the exact wording.

Just changing the level could mess with tings, since stuff is unlocked in the affection upgrade quest, so you might end up with missing stuff.

Saver way, you just ask if someone can give you a finished save.
In the discord you usually get one pretty quickly.

Reactions: Cowboy94!

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
You just need to open "\game\Activities\Location_based\custom_labels_home_voyeur.rpy" and change the line reading "$ homevoyeursuccess == False" to "$ homevoyeursuccess = False".
Thx for that, ran into the same error

Cowboy94!

May 5, 2022
You can just set the variable for the affection.

It’s something along the line of heroinekate.affection.affectionlevel

But look into the heroine and affection class, there you should find the exact wording.

Just changing the level could mess with tings, since stuff is unlocked in the affection upgrade quest, so you might end up with missing stuff.

Saver way, you just ask if someone can give you a finished save.
In the discord you usually get one pretty quickly.
Thank you ALOT! I appreciate the help!

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
I noticed that after fucking Payton in the nightclub the game didn't say how much satisfaction i gained so i went back and checked the satisfaction score before and after and confirmed the scene indeed doesn't add any satisfaction points. Probably just an oversight but i thought i'd let you know

Reactions: despiteful

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
How do I find these girls that are not marked on the map. I'm very lost. Please help me!
View attachment 1819726
Hmmm i can't help you with the three on the last row as i haven't gotten to them yet myself but the first three in the second row you haven't marked are from left to right Theresa, Maria and Sophie.

Theresa you will unlock after getting the bookstore, Kate will call you with a new business opportunity and introduce you to Theresa, then you just need to work enough shifts untill you have the chance to take over the store. What exactly triggers Kate calling you i'm not sure but i'm guessing it's related to your weekly income. It should happen pretty early in the game, i think it was the third business i got after the cafe and clothing store.

Maria you will meet after Craig calls and asks you and Kate to the nightclub on invitation of Siegismund. This one is related to the main story progression, again probably linked to your weekly income and should also be pretty early on. I checked an older save and it's says "campaign story progress stage 1" at that point and i'm on stage 5 now (the end of the current version). After the nightclub scene Maria appears on the map and you can start raising her stats however her story is also linked to the nightclub so you will need to progress with that business as well.

Sophie is actually one of the girls which will come much later in the game, for me at least. You will meet her after unlocking the gym and getting your personal trainer license. To get the gym you will need the tower, to get the tower you will need to progress through the main story again, i believe this is stage 3 or 4 and again linked to your weekly income.

Hope this helps but it seems the reason why you are missing so many girls is your lack of main story progression, when you open the phone menu check the top right corner, it will give you the current progress in the main story as well as tips on what to do next (y)

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes