despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Looks awesome! No love for Mac?
I think there are some easy ways to convert out there
I personally don't like putting my name under something I didn't playtest myself.

Is the game gonna have a ending for each Heroine ?
The game never ends!
On a more serious note, the game will have a campaign ending far in the future, but I try to finish a meaningful chapter in the girls story in their routes, and build from there!

But a true ending in the sense of the game just ending will never happen

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I think there are scenes that would qualify for that ;)
I think femdom fanatics wouldn’t be really satisfied with that game. There are certainly a few scenes that could qualify (Maria Route, Maybe Lily at the start?) but in general I think I’m pretty balanced:)
cool brother :)

DarkLecher

Mar 14, 2019
Sorry will update them later today!

But you get a summary when loading an old save file
No worries, I did see a summary but I have the memory of a goldfish.
Like immediately afterwards I was like "Wait... somebody had... something...?" and went to check the notes here.

The updated notes are still so vague though, in my save everybody's paths are already completed. I even have the three policewoman scenes already seen.
If there are new characters or scenes I don't know where to go to trigger them.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
ok i think i got most of the new content but i need some help now.
1. are the updates mentioned when you load you previous save all of the new content?
2. is there a quest with this update, if so how do you trigger it
3. for this update "Amanda and Miranda received an additional secret scene each!" what scene is that and how to do i trigger it. i got the fuck scene after class
4. for this update "(after getting very close to tiffany try the nightclub and the dorm locker room again...)" how do i get close to her at the nightclub?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
ok i think i got most of the new content but i need some help now.
1. are the updates mentioned when you load you previous save all of the new content?
2. is there a quest with this update, if so how do you trigger it
3. for this update "Amanda and Miranda received an additional secret scene each!" what scene is that and how to do i trigger it. i got the fuck scene after class
4. for this update "(after getting very close to tiffany try the nightclub and the dorm locker room again...)" how do i get close to her at the nightclub?
When Lily, Stacey or Abigail are at the hotelpool you will have a new interaction with them

Kate has a interaction for the terrace at home

Tiffany got one to study with her at your office (Depending on Tiffany progress)

Amanda has a hidden scene when peeping at the dorm locker room (Depending on Tiffany progress)

Miranda can be unlocked at the nightclub with hit on girls (Depending on Tiffany progress)

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, the weirdly shifting poses are rather odd... Just starting the game and my eyes are like "WTF is this girl blinking around for?"

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
IMHO in some stages the game becomes a bit of a grind...once you are getting funds for the sauna and the skiing trip, it become anoying...
Otherwise I really like it. The use of separate girl and background renders is sometimes a bit awkward, the "tongue only" scene is trully WTF :D I wasnt expecting much, given the size of the download, but I was pleasantly suprised and the plot is nice. Looking for future updates.

Reactions: despiteful

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
IMHO in some stages the game becomes a bit of a grind...once you are getting funds for the sauna and the skiing trip, it become anoying...
Otherwise I really like it. The use of separate girl and background renders is sometimes a bit awkward, the "tongue only" scene is trully WTF :D I wasnt expecting much, given the size of the download, but I was pleasantly suprised and the plot is nice. Looking for future updates.
I mean doing a liking scene without the male head being in the way is hard dude ;P

And to your critique, I guess the whole income vs cost balance still is out of place!

I hope this gets better once more early businesses are there...

Any particular way you would enjoy getting more money?

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
For some reason I can't unlock Theresa's questline? I need her to continue Nora's quests

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
I mean doing a liking scene without the male head being in the way is hard dude ;P

And to your critique, I guess the whole income vs cost balance still is out of place!

I understand that :-D it just took me by suprise...Maybe graduaol fadeout of the MC from the tongue would be little better, but hey, in the end my brain understood :D
Economy is always hard to do. The balance between grinding too much and getting everything with ease is a thin one. But Im sure you will find the spot.
Maybe I would add some one-time occasions for the bussineses? Something that would give you higher payout for one day or something...Like maybe getting some book author to to do a public reading in the bookstore, coffe making course for the cafe? New collection form fashion designer beeing showed off for the clothing store? By that, player has the chance to limit the grind, and as a one time/or very limited repeatbale would not destroy the economy...

Reactions: despiteful

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
You just need to open "\game\Activities\Location_based\custom_labels_home_voyeur.rpy" and change the line reading "$ homevoyeursuccess == False" to "$ homevoyeursuccess = False".
Thanks for that all sorted now, just have to find the special massage oil.

Sorted out the massage oil.

Last edited:

SirLance

Apr 25, 2019

So, I just started playing and hit the part of the game where you need $4000 for the sauna. I agree with the earlier poster that this seems to be an excessive roadblock currently as the weekly income (around $550) + low wages would be a slog to grind through. I ended up just using cheats to give myself the extra $3000 I still needed for this. Until this point, the game seemed to be balanced pretty well, so I would suggest maybe lowering the cost for the sauna down to ~$1500 unless more early businesses are added. Hopefully, the next parts aren't as grindy. :)

Edit: So it seems like this is actually the end of the main story content for now, so this can mostly be disregarded.

Last edited:
Reactions: RooneyCZ
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes